Program Coordinator (Recruiter & Procurement Operations)
- Tempe, AZ, USA
Allegis Global Solutions is founded on a culture that is passionate about transforming the way the world acquires talent by delivering client-focused solutions that make a difference for businesses worldwide. From refining how you manage your contingent workforce to strengthening your employer brand to recruit top talent, our integrated talent solutions drive the business results you need.
As an industry leader, we draw upon decades of experience to design innovative tools, products and processes. We develop competitive practices that position organizations for growth and we deliver the insight needed to succeed in today’s global marketplace.
The Program Coordinator will join a team of professionals working in a fast paced, high transaction volume, team environment. The Program Coordinator facilitates and manages various processes (client specific) within the Statement of Work (SOW) and SOW Worker lifecycle, onboarding, time and expense and deliverable tracking, offboarding and reporting with accuracy and speed. The Program Coordinator also provides first level customer support to SOW owners, client shared services/tools teams, and vendor companies.
- Assist client SOW owners and suppliers during the SOW creation, sourcing and revision processes within the Vendor Management System (VMS)
- Conduct SOW intake for worker role selection and validation of SOW completeness
- Complete onboarding, revision, and off boarding processes of SOW workers while utilizing multiple client systems and the Vendor Management System (VMS)
- Accurately enter and update data in appropriate systems and tracking documents
- Provide constant communication to clients, suppliers, contingent workers and other partners via ticketing system, email, instant messenger and phone while supporting both standard requests and issue resolution
- Precisely follow approved policies and procedures to avoid systems failures, data integrity issues, and service gaps
- Actively probes and conducts research/analysis to identify the customer’s desired outcome and determines appropriate action(s) to complete all aspects of a customer’s request or achieve issue resolution
- Multi-task across several computer programs to properly support, action and document all related questions and needs
- Monitor performance against contract Service Level Agreement’s.
- Collaborate with peers to help customer and program office to provide process and user experience improvements
- Complies to Key Controls and other policies, including maintaining confidentiality in a secure environment
- Provide status reports to leadership as required
- Execute ad-hoc projects as requested
- Ability to organize, and work on multiple projects simultaneously, prioritizing own work to meet challenging deadlines, with a commitment to quality, detail and deliverables
- Excellent attention to detail and organization
- Advanced typing and data transfer skills with speed and accuracy
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent documentation and follow up skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Advanced skills with Windows, Microsoft, and other corporate software/tools
- Intermediate Excel Skills with functions and formulas (Nice to Have)
- 0-2 or more years of staffing and/or MSP experience or- 1-3 years of customer service in office environment
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Reliable with patience and professionalism
As a workplace, we focus on relationships – with each other, our clients and our candidates - in fact serving others is one of our core values. We support open communication and recognize that giving constructive criticism can be even harder than receiving it. We appreciate the fearless and the passionate, who force us to be better. Everything we do sits on a pillar of diversity - diverse perspectives, backgrounds and ideas drive innovation and make us successful.
See what it’s like to work at AGS by searching #LifeAtAGS on any social network.
AGS is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer (M/F/Disability/Veterans). We will consider all applications without regard to race, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, genetic information or any other status protected by applicable law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to disability, please call 844-604-7059