Solutions Architect, APAC
- Sydney NSW, Australia
Allegis Global Solutions is founded on a culture that is passionate about transforming the way the world acquires talent by delivering client-focused solutions that make a difference for businesses worldwide. From refining how you manage your contingent workforce to strengthening your employer brand to recruit top talent, our integrated talent solutions drive the business results you need.
As an industry leader, we draw upon decades of experience to design innovative tools, products and processes. We develop competitive practices that position organizations for growth and we deliver the insight needed to succeed in today’s global marketplace.
Full-time, Permanent role
Flexible base location - Australia/Singapore/Hong Kong
Great opportunity to work with-award-winning global RPO/MSP business
Allegis Global Solutions is founded on a culture that is passionate about transforming the way the world acquires talent by delivering client-focused solutions that make a difference for businesses worldwide. From refining how, you manage your contingent workforce to strengthening your employer brand to recruit top talent, our integrated solutions drive business results.
As an industry leader, we draw upon decades of experience to design innovative tools, products and processes. We develop competitive practices that position organizations for growth and we deliver the insight needed to succeed in today's global marketplace.
The AGS Solution Architect is responsible for ensuring that MSP solutions being deployed and operationally maintained contain the most efficient technological and business process considerations enabling the capabilities required to meet the specific business needs. This process involves working closely with internal and external stakeholders, project teams and subject matter experts (SME’s) providing leadership and holistic views into cross-business and functional solutions.
The base location is flexible, and we will consider applications from candidates in Australia, Singapore & Hong Kong.
Please note that some international travel will be necessary in this role.
- Work with customers, vendors and internal stakeholders of all levels to define technical and business system architecture for Workforce Management Solutions
- Provide operational and technology solution governance and project leadership to cross functional teams
- Define and implement technical standards and procedures across supported programs
- Analyse clients’ business and technical challenges and design comprehensive solutions that integrate smoothly into customer environments
- Conduct technology and data staging support (functional and technical)
- Manage documentation creation, analysis and maintenance (technical specifications, technology documents, etc.)
- Lead requirements gathering, solution design, testing and deployment of client invoicing solutions
- Execute process, design and technology configuration and validation
- Recommend appropriate courses of action to technology vendors and leadership on technical issues
- Research and document industry trends & technologies and advocate courses of action to maintain cost effectiveness and competitiveness
- As needed, provide support for existing program technical needs
- Act as technical lead for end-to-end expansion opportunities and operational program efficiencies
- BA/BS in Computer Science, Business or related major or equivalent business experience
- Track record of domain expertise in at least two technology disciplines, prefer broad-based experience
- Experience with Supply-Chain management, Procurement or Human Resources software preferred
- Excellent organization and analytical skills
- Ability to create and define architectural models and articulate complex concepts to different audiences
- Ability to solve highly complex technical and business problems and present conceptual information to all levels of internal and external management
- Knowledge of Web application architecture and development standards
- Knowledge of multiple software development standards and Project Management practices
- Comfortable making decisions, monitoring project progress, recommending alternative approaches and identifying & resolving conflict
- Knowledge of process modelling techniques and protocols
- Knowledge of the staffing industry, HR practices, and payroll and accounting processes
- Proficient with MS Visio, MS Excel, MS Word, MS PowerPoint
As a workplace, we focus on relationships – with each other, our clients and our candidates - in fact serving others is one of our core values. We support open communication and recognize that giving constructive criticism can be even harder than receiving it. We appreciate the fearless and the passionate, who force us to be better. Everything we do sits on a pillar of diversity - diverse perspectives, backgrounds and ideas drive innovation and make us successful.
See what it’s like to work at AGS by searching #LifeAtAGS on any social network.