Solutions Architect, APAC
Allegis Global Solutions is founded on a culture that is passionate about transforming the way the world acquires talent by delivering client-focused solutions that make a difference for businesses worldwide. From refining how you manage your contingent workforce to strengthening your employer brand to recruit top talent, our integrated talent solutions drive the business results you need.
As an industry leader, we draw upon decades of experience to design innovative tools, products and processes. We develop competitive practices that position organizations for growth and we deliver the insight needed to succeed in today’s global marketplace.
The AGS Global Technology team is responsible for successfully designing and implementing Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO) service offerings on a global basis. AGS is seeking an experienced Solution Architect to support internal and client facing teams for solution design and implementation governance.
- Work with customers, vendors and internal resources to define technical and business system architecture for RPO solutions
- Define and implement technical standards and procedures across supported programs
- Perform situation analysis and make recommendations for problem solving and solutions
- Conceive solutions, build consensus, and advocate/execute solutions
- Recommend appropriate courses of action to technology vendors and leadership on technical issues
- Research and document industry trends and technologies and advocate courses of action to maintain cost effectiveness, competitiveness and innovation
- Provide support for existing program technical and solution needs, as needed
- Review, update, and provide input on RFP responses; ensure consistency of RFP responses, where necessary
- Enable and articulate a strong domain value based message on any sales opportunities
- Perform due diligence to scope work and provide input to strategic questions required for defining the opportunity
- Complete pricing and works to ensure margins are contemplative of complexity, scope and size of deal
- Assist Sales/Solutions Executives in the development of prospect sales technology solutions.
- Bachelor’s in Computer Science, Information Systems, Business or related field required
- 5 plus years of relevant job experience
- Track record of domain expertise in, at least, two technology disciplines, prefer broad-based experience
- Experience with implementing and administering Applicant Tracking Systems, Candidate Relationship Management and related integration services
- System integration design and specification documentation
- Possess deep subject matter knowledge within aligned practice, Recruitment Process, and ability to articulate key distinctive value(s)
- Work to maintain knowledge through internal and external learning forums
- Identify ways to share industry, delivery and consulting knowledge to internal and external audiences
- Knowledge of Web application architecture and development standards
- Knowledge of multiple software development standards and Project Management practices
- Comfortable making decisions, monitoring project progress, recommending alternative approaches and identifying and resolving conflict
- Knowledge of process modelling techniques and protocols
- Experience with customer facing communication and presentation skills
- Excellent organization and analytical skills
- Strong written and verbal skills
- Demonstrated ability to anticipate needs and work proactively and independently
- Ability to work with little direction
- Ability to translate the core aspects of solutions into a value based message that speaks to outcomes
- Skill to create and define architectural models and articulate complex concepts to different audiences
- Proven ability to manage many projects/tasks at the same time
- Proficient with MS Visio, MS Excel, MS Word, MS PowerPoint
- Perform under pressure and tight deadlines
- Customer service/customer facing skills
- Strong passion to achieve success and is self-motivated
- Proven ability to manage competing deliverables on-time, on-budget, on-quality
- Flexible - able to adapt to last minute changes
- Outgoing - people oriented
- Energetic and enthusiastic
As a workplace, we focus on relationships – with each other, our clients and our candidates - in fact serving others is one of our core values. We support open communication and recognize that giving constructive criticism can be even harder than receiving it. We appreciate the fearless and the passionate, who force us to be better. Everything we do sits on a pillar of diversity - diverse perspectives, backgrounds and ideas drive innovation and make us successful.
See what it’s like to work at AGS by searching #LifeAtAGS on any social network.