Network System Administrator
- Glen Rd, Lebanon, NH 03784, USA
All-Access Infotech, LLC is an information technology services company serving the Upper Valley area of Vermont and New Hampshire. All-Access emphasizes service and support for the small to medium businesses customers we serve in the Upper Valley.
We are currently looking for the correct person to join our team as a Network System Administrator. The right person for this position is a constant learner, willing to work as part of a team, detailed, and customer focused.
The role of the Network Administrator is constantly changing as new technologies are introduced. The Network Administrator is responsible for on-premise and cloud based technologies for both our customers and the delivery of services we develop. In addition, the Network Administrator will play a key role in the implementation of cyber-security technologies at all levels of the technology stack.
Job duties include working with our customers both on-premise and remotely to implement technology standardization and best practices. Daily duties include answering technical support calls, assign ticket severity, prioritize work accordingly, and collaborate and work with other staff and vendor support resources to resolve issues. Overall relationship management and the ability to coordinate required resources to respond to complex IT requirements are desired. Other requirements include participation in ongoing training and attainment of manufacturer certifications, developing and maintaining relationships with user and vendor contacts.
Minimum Skills Desired:
- Industry experience in the role of an IT System Administrator, Desktop Support with 2 years or more experience, or Network Security Specialist
- Excellent knowledge of Windows Operating Systems, Network Technologies
- Strong interpersonal skills required to effectively communicate with users and vendors
- Passion for teamwork, continuing education, problem solving and exceptional customer services
- Must be well spoken, outgoing, organized, detailed-orientated, dependable and flexible
- Valid driver's license and proof of insurance
- Background check and drug screen required
- Reliable transportation
This Position Entails:
- Working directly with our customers to support their on-premise and cloud technologies
- Accurate documentation of all activities conducted
- The ability to manage, maintain, troubleshoot and support ours users' networks, equipment, software and services
- The ability to learn quickly and adapt to changing requirements
- The ability to communicate
- Self motivated
The Successful Candidate must be:
- Passionate about technology
- Professional and articulate
- Ready to bring new ideas
- Technically proficient
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.