- 10900 NE 8th St, Bellevue, WA 98004, USA
Alitheon has invented the patented concept of the FeaturePrint™. Think of a FeaturePrint as a fingerprint for any solid object. As every person has a unique fingerprint, every object has small, unique properties that make it distinct from all other similar items. Featureprinting establishes a verifiable, fingerprint-like identity for every Featureprinted object. Consider the possibilities.
We’ve demonstrated that FeaturePrints work in the lab and in the real world. Now we need to deploy them to our customers via an enterprise-grade platform. We are a small team on a big mission and need to quickly scale to take advantage of the demand coming from Fortune 500 companies.
Do you want to help design our platform? Would you like to work on a creative machine vision platform? Are you passionate about working with a small but growing start-up? If so, we would love to talk to you.
You are a self-starting, motivated Software Engineer who thrives on building a highly-responsive, highly-scalable, and highly-available software as a service infrastructure. You will work across our platform on both the front-end and back-end. You’ll be the deeply involved in implementing our platform and will work with colleagues, customers, and partners to ensure we build something that works in a variety of business verticals. You’ll be involved with the following:
- Executing full lifecycle software development using a variety of tools and technologies.
- Writing, debugging, documenting, and deploying well designed, documented, testable, efficient code.
- Integrating your software into the full platform.
- Participation in the selection of tools, technologies and architectures used by our engineering team.
You should have these required qualifications
- A Bachelor degree or above in Computer Science or related Engineering discipline and 3+ years’ experience in Object Oriented languages with C++ being the most desirable. We will consider you If you don’t have a degree or have a degree in another field but you must be able to demonstrate experience and success as a software engineer.
- You must enjoy working in with in the Linux environment and AWS environment.
- You like working with open source technologies.
- You have experience maintaining a medium-sized software project using Git and have familiarity with build and test automation tools.
Other Desirable Qualifications
- You are passionate about working in an agile team environment.
- You are versatile, curious and like to learn new technologies and tools.
- Have familiarity working with devices such as cameras, structured light devices, etc.
- You are willing to jump in where needed even if it’s outside of your typical job duties.
We are in downtown Bellevue near the Bellevue transit center. We have a professional, fun environment where we work hard but also respect a work-life balance for team members. We offer equity, paid time off, medical, dental, vision, 401K and other benefits.
There is the potential to occasionally travel inside the US when we deploy at client sites, however this position is not expected to travel often.
10900 NE 8th St, Bellevue, WA 98004
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.