- Al Halees Group, Sebaie Othman Street - Jeddah, Jeddah, Eastern Province, Saudi Arabia
Our journey started back in 1952 when our late father Youssef AlHalees founded a small neighbourhood grocery store in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia, and named it Palestine Grocery.
His vision was to grow his little store into a more significant establishment that serves the community at large. Indeed, after several years of hard work and dedication, AlHalees group was founded in 1982. From that day on, the AlHalees name continues to expand and service a wide range of industries, including food services, groceries, and related goods, industrial equipment, central kitchen and catering gear, as well as packaging lines, and more.
To perform routine accounting activities such as maintenance of the general ledger, as well as prepare various accounting statements, financial reports, and accounts payable or receivable functions for fewer complex accounts.
- Prepare, record, verify, analyse, and report accounts payable or receivable transactions.
- Pay vendor invoices; receive and post customer payments on a timely basis.
- Maintain and reconcile accounts payable or receivable ledger accounts, financial statements, and reports.
- Prepare analyses and reconciliations to detect fraud.
- Ensure transaction entry verification procedures are followed.
- Prepare and deliver customer billing or vendor payments; respond to resulting queries.
- Maintain primary financial data for use in accounting records.
- Classify, compute, and record financial information.
- Check the accuracy of figures and calculations related to business transactions
- Model behaviour that support the company’s common purpose; ensure guests and team members are supported at the highest level
- Ensure all activities are in compliance with rules, regulations, policies, and procedures
- Complete other duties as assigned
- Bachelor degree in Accounting.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in same field.
- Fluent in English.
- Advanced computer skills specially excel.
- Basic knowledge of communication standards and procedures.
- Ability to handle large amount of data and to compile detailed reports.