- Maidenhead, United Kingdom
Alfresco provides modern software built on open-standards that unlocks the power of business-critical content. With control that IT demands and simplicity that end users love, Alfresco's open source technology enables global organizations to collaborate more effectively across cloud, mobile, hybrid and on-premise environments. Innovating at the intersection of content, collaboration and business process, Alfresco manages over seven billion documents for more than 1,800 customers in 212 countries, supporting 11 million users in their daily work. Improve business processes, eliminate information silos and experience smarter enterprise content management with Alfresco.
With significant investment behind Alfresco we are looking at rapidly scaling across all areas of the business as we enter 2017 and push towards IPO. This is a great time for Alfresco and a fantastic time to join the team!
The Alfresco ECM team builds solutions which help our customers to manage their content. These solutions include products which allow companies to practice compliant Information Governance (IG) processes. Alfresco is currently the only open-source DoD 5015.02 compliant records management solution. We are looking for engineers to join our IG and Platform teams to help us develop new features and improve our products for our customers.
- Be part of a cross-functional agile engineering team, using Scrum, XP and Lean software development practices
- Build new products and features for the Alfresco Content Services Platform
- Write well designed and clean code, proactively identifying and eliminating technical debt
- Develop test automation at unit, integration and functional level to help ensure the quality of the features and applications developed
- Help the team improve, through code reviews, refactoring and developing new practices and tooling
- Collaborate with teams and engineers around the world
- Learn about AWS, the Alfresco Platform, and Software Development practices from your talented colleagues, attending conferences or formal training programmes
- Play a role in the open source community
What you’ll bring
- Awareness of test automation frameworks and tooling, such as JUnit, RestAssured or WebDriver
- Working knowledge of version control systems such as SVN or Git
- A desire to work in a team environment with a understanding of Scrum or XP practices
- An ability to get stuff done, driven to see your team succeed
- A passion to learn new technologies, tools and development practices
What we offer
- Flexible working conditions, including the ability to work remotely as necessary, and an opportunity to work the way you do best. Paid time off to support the community.
- Rewarding technical challenges, working on products that are used by some of the largest organisations in the world to manage billions of their most sensitive documents.
- Personal development opportunities, with the potential to learn from your fantastic colleagues, support for personal training, and conference attendance.
- Good office facilities, in the centre of Maidenhead, within short walking distance from the station. For those that drive, there’s reimbursed car parking.
- Competitive salary, equity, health-care plans, and generous leave allowances
Alfresco is an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status.