Client Service Representative
- 2501 Santa Barbara Avenue, Los Olivos, CA, United States
Combining a love for horses and passion for veterinary medicine, Alamo Pintado Equine remains a clinic dedicated to scientific advancement and exceptional care, and committed to the family of veterinarians and staff that work together to deliver successful outcomes for their patients.
A Client Service Representative will support and work cohesively with a team of veterinarians, technicians, client service representatives and administrative staff. Candidates should be self starters, excellent at multi-tasking, empathetic, compassionate and friendly.
- Exceptional client service over the phone and in person
- Appointment scheduling
- Electronic billing
- Managing Medical Records
- Sending samples to third party laboratories
- Ability to perform a variety of tasks utilizing a wide degree of creativity and attention to detail
- Experience in the equine industry/knowledge of veterinary terminology
- Excellent communication skills with clients and team members
- Must be willing and able to work in Los Olivos, Ca. Relocation is not available at this time
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.