- Hessa St - Al Barsha - Dubai - United Arab Emirates
About Auris Inn Al Muhanna Hotel
Auris Inn Al Muhanna Hotel is a boutique 4 star hotel with 145Keys with 3 main outlets, situated in center of Barsha Heights.
We are looking for a passionate, young dynamic individual who wants to move career forward and can take the job as challenge to prove himself/herself.
- Under the direction of the General Manager / Hotel In-Charge.
- Maintain and update the quality department’s documentation (HACCP and SOP Manuals, procedures, forms, etc).
- Maintain and update corrective and preventive action programs.
- Monitor and report on corrective and preventive actions status and follow-up on audit replies.
- Understand the operation to identify, survey and evaluate required standards, procedures or quality practices.
- Assist the Departments to maintain calibration schedule, personnel training programs, and other quality tasks as required.
- Perform other clerical, administrative and miscellaneous duties as required.
· Perform food safety and standardization audits on food items.
· Monitors the GMP program on the hotel including its restaurants.
· Checked CCP’s for HACCP on the kitchen area.
· Performs HACCP Audits on all the F&B, Kitchen, Stewarding and Engineering including Supplier Audits.
· Handles the Food Laboratory Sample Testing, Pest Control, and Outside Training's.
· Ensures food complaint from restaurant outlets are properly coordinated and investigated.
· Performs and practice Mock Recall / Traceability..
· Under the direction of the General Manager / Hotel In-Charge.
· Assist in the recruitment process and hiring of all front line employees
· Coordinate and encourage social activities on a regular basis
· Participate in the preparation of Human Resources budget
· Maintain an up to date database for resume’s for future facilitation of recruitment needs
· Conduct induction / orientation program for all newly joined employees as per the hotel standards
· Receive employee complaints, suggestions and queries and make sure they have been handled properly
· Maintain an up to date computerized database of all employees
· Coordinate with all departments with regard to Human Resources related activities
· Maintain files and other information under strict confidentiality
· Maintain clean and organized all communication notice boards within the hotel premises
· Allocate the locker to colleagues and keep the accurate locker records
· Oversee the cleanliness and upkeep of the office and stores
· Assist in accommodation related matters and attend to colleagues in the accommodation as assistance required
· Perform other reasonable job duties as requested by the General Manager / Hotel In-Charge.
· Bachelor’s degree in Food Science or any certification/qualification in Kitchen Production, Butchery and Management
· At least 2 years of relevant experience in the food and beverage/hospitality industry
Negotiable depending on candidate's profile & relevant experience.