Automation QA Engineer
akirolabs is an award-winning AI-powered platform designed to elevate procurement from a tactical function to a strategic business partner orchestrating value chains. Our cutting-edge solution enables the self-sufficient development of procurement strategies, providing a ready-to-use framework that organizations can adapt to their unique needs and contexts.
Our comprehensive category strategy management solution brings traditional category management to new heights by leveraging AI, fostering extended collaboration, and utilizing data from multiple sources and extending it beyond category taxonomy. With a purpose-driven focus, akirolabs emphasizes purpose and meaning, addressing the numerous ESG-related challenges organizations face and helping procurement earn recognition as more than just a cost killer.
Having won many prestigious awards and recognitions, akirolabs is a recognized leader in AI-driven procurement technology landscape. Some of our accolades include being shortlisted for the prestigious World Procurement Awards 2023 in the Procurement Technology Provider category, being named as one of the top 10 procure tech startups in the Digital Procurement world in 2022, and receiving the title of Gartner Cool Vendor 2022™ in Sourcing and Procurement Technology.
Our corporate culture and values can be found here https://akirolabs.com/company/our-vision/.
- You will be at the forefront of developing modern solutions, defining standards and improve our product quality
- You will shape our approach to Quality Assurance, general testing strategy, development standards, selection of tools and frameworks as well as implementation of best practices
- You will contribute code for automated tests and the corresponding QA infrastructure.
- You will compile test plans based on product specifications
- You are preparing required documentation in QA area as well as for certification, production or knowledge sharing
- Work on modern technology stack and advocate best software development practices like agile, self-organized teams, cloud-based infrastructure, test automation, CI/CD, etc.
- You have a unique chance to join the team on early stage and make your valued input in engineering excellence
- Support with building an internal team and share expertise, participate in hiring
- University degree in a relevant field of study like Computer Science, Engineering, Math, etc. or a comparable industrial experience
- 3+ years experience in QA and automated testing
- Experience building automation testing processes, proven experience in creation and execution product test strategy and test plans
- Knowledge of HTTP Protocol and fluency with manual REST API testing (Postman, SoapUI, JMeter, Curl)
- Hands-on experience in creation of end-to-end tests for web applications (Selenium + Robot Framework / TestCafe or similar)Knowledge in UI, loading, security and other types of testing
- Knowledge of bug tracking tools like Jira, test management systems like Test Rail and testing frameworks like JUnit, TestNG, Rest Assured, Cucumber and version control like Git
- Some experience with databases like Postgres and MongoDB is a plus
- Ability to challenge technical design with respect to quality requirements
- Strong analytical thinking, both in the technical and in the product domain
- Good English in speaking and writing, communication skills that are clear, open and professional
- Be part of a recognised leader in AI-driven procurement technology startup, creating innovative services that have a substantial impact on the lives of our enterprise customers
- Remote-first – work where you work best (within Germany), whether from home or in a hybrid/onsite mode from our office in a great location in Berlin
- Be productive with our modern equipment and tools
- Enjoy your free time with 30 paid vacation days and public holidays per your location in Germany
- Benefit from an attractive compensation package
- Business trips within Europe might be expected on demand (once per quarter in average)
- Team building company events
akirolabs is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: akirolabs is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at akirolabs are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, […], family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. akirolabs will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. We encourage applicants of all ages.