Customer Success Manager
- Amsterdam, Netherlands
Akeneo helps more than 80,000 worldwide merchants manage their product information.
Our intuitive platform is made to simplify product information processes and is designed for companies looking for efficient answers to their multichannel needs. Our tool helps merchants to centralize, translate and control the quality of the product information, leading to higher transformation rates, better SEO, shorter time-to-market and lower return rates.
Akeneo software brings efficiency to marketing teams struggling with tools such as excel. We made our software user-friendly so it’s intuitive and easy to use! Made.com, Kurt Geiger, Samsung, and many other companies chose Akeneo to improve their product enrichment processes.
- You will help design and implement a world-class framework for customer lifecycle management, developing strong client relationships, monitoring customer health and ensuring value and ROI are recognized.
- You will be assigned to a group of strategic accounts and will be responsible for leveraging data and collaborating effectively with both customers and internal cross-functional teams to drive results, client satisfaction, and client revenue retention.
- You will also partner closely with Sales counterparts to help achieve renewal targets and identify growth opportunities.
This is a great opportunity for experienced CSMs who have ideally leveraged CSM tools in their prior experience to model best practices for a rapidly growing team.
- You have excellent communication skills, and you speak English fluently (proficiency in Dutch would be a plus)
- You have +1 year of experience in Customer Success Management or Account Management in the SaaS/e-commerce industry.
- You are perfectly comfortable in an extremely dynamic and changing environment.
- Your empathy, service skills and adaptability allow you to quickly build relationships with clients of very different nationalities and sectors.