Director of Revenue Operations
- London, UK
Akeneo helps more than 80,000 worldwide merchants manage their product information.
Our intuitive platform is made to simplify product information processes and is designed for companies looking for efficient answers to their multichannel needs. Our tool helps merchants to centralize, translate and control the quality of the product information, leading to higher transformation rates, better SEO, shorter time-to-market and lower return rates.
Akeneo software brings efficiency to marketing teams struggling with tools such as excel. We made our software user-friendly so it’s intuitive and easy to use! Made.com, Kurt Geiger, Boohoo, and many other companies chose Akeneo to improve their product enrichment processes.
Akeneo is a fast-growing company on a path to change the product management technology landscape. We’re a company with strong ambitions around both our business and team development. We’re looking for a seasoned Revenue Operations leader to support our Marketing, Sales and Customer Success functions.
In this role, you will report to the VP of Business Operations and proactively engage with the Business Operations leadership team to scale the Akeneo Revenue Operations function.
You will scale the engine that fuels Akeneo’s hyper-growth. You’ll help scale the top of our demand generation funnel and mastermind our systems, processes, and analytics. You’ll partner with our GTM leadership team to identify areas of improvement in addition to building your vision of an epic internal and external customer experience.
Our passion is people and we believe we can amplify the impact of our entire GTM team with the right operational scaffolding in place.
What You'll Do
Your mission if you choose to accept it is to scale the Revenue Ops function at Akeneo. The Director of Revenue Operations will:
- Lead core operations including Marketing Operations, Revenue Analytics, and Revenue Technology.
- Manage and grow a team of 7+
- Own in full the Marketing operations strategy and execution for Akeneo and be the strategic advisor to our VP of Marketing.
- Create the vision for our end-to-end technology stack supporting the customer lifecycle
- Collaborate with the Director of Field Operations to align field behaviours to our tools and processes.
- Own the analytics across the customer lifecycle and diagnose areas of improvement and liaise with our GTM leaders and Field Operations on how to implement those improvements
- Partner with the VP of Business Operations and GTM senior leadership team to design our 3-year plan for our C-suite and board members
- Lead the annual planning process in tandem with the Director of Field Operations and drive consistency and efficiency in our sales organisation
- Partner with our Director of Field Operations to design the tools to support our sales cadences and programs.
- 10+ years of experience in a revenue operations or sales operations leadership role
- Past experience in a sales/field leadership role and/or experience at a top-tier consulting firm
- A strong leadership track record at an established SaaS organization
- Deep understanding of what is important to drive operational excellence in a Sales organization
- A strong understanding of core SaaS technologies (Salesforce, Salesloft, Pardot, Eloqua, Gainsight, etc.)
- Strong analytics background with in-depth excel modelling skills and experience with BI tools
- A passion for coaching and developing talent
- A forward-thinking mindset and the ability to pivot and adapt in line with our business and departmental needs
- Passion for a positive, fun, and exceptionally creative culture
- Ability to travel 15-25% of the time.