Pre-Sales Engineer Benelux & Nordics
- Amsterdam, Netherlands
Akeneo helps more than 80,000 worldwide merchants manage their product information.
Our intuitive platform is made to simplify product information processes and is designed for companies looking for efficient answers to their multichannel needs. Our tool helps merchants to centralize, translate and control the quality of the product information, leading to higher transformation rates, better SEO, shorter time-to-market and lower return rates.
Akeneo software brings efficiency to marketing teams struggling with tools such as excel. We made our software user-friendly, so it’s intuitive and easy to use! Fossil, Forever 21, Staples, and many other companies chose Akeneo to improve their product enrichment processes.
- Develop and maintain a high level of expertise in product information management (PIM)
- Create and deliver solutions prescription, value-based demonstrations, technical and business discussions in a credible and compelling manner, and position yourself as a trusted advisor
- Thrive in a client-facing environment and find simple solutions to complex problems
- RFI/RFP management; proactively scopes the technical and functional solution required to address customer requirements, assesses customers’ needs, and recommends solutions that optimize value for both the customer and the firm
- Design and present possible technical integration plan and detailed solutions consisting of Akeneo PIM software, integrated 3rd party solutions, and professional service offerings, including estimations and quotations. This includes IT architecture designing an enterprise application implementation strategy know-how.
- Supports the selling efforts of the Account Executives, from qualification to execution, including deal close
- Provide inputs for development, back to the Product team
- Interacting in a positive way with our partners' ecosystem and solution integrators during the pre-sales phase
- Travelling and representing Akeneo at prospective clients, key industry forums, trade shows, and other events as the local expert in PIM technology.
What would you bring?
- Your strong work ethic and team player mentality
- Your proven analytical and problem-solving skills and ability to develop the corresponding solution.
- Your strong sales support skills, customer service skills, and commercial instinct, even though you’re not a salesperson
- Your ability to comfortably present to groups of C-level.
What are your background qualifications?
- You possess knowledge of the project management cycle for large and complex IT solutions
- You have professional experience in pre-sales in a software company or an IT services company. Ideally, in the world of e-commerce, content management or master data management
- You have strong presentation skills and professional behaviour
- You are technically educated and possess a computer science background in web-based technologies: Getting your hands dirty in the command line and programming language from time to time doesn't scare you at all. Don’t worry, you’ll be trained!
- You developed high-level personal planning and organizational skills
- You are fluent in English and a language of the Nordics area (Swedish, Finnish, Norwegian, or Danish) would be a plus.
Benefits & Perks:
- Regular team outings and activities
- Flexible working hours and location - office, hybrid, full remote all considered
- Trips to France
- Ample opportunities to learn and take on new responsibilities in a fast-paced, growth-mode startup