Sales Operations Manager - Pipeline
- Paris, France
Akeneo helps more than 80,000 worldwide merchants manage their product information.
Our intuitive platform is made to simplify product information processes and is designed for companies looking for efficient answers to their multichannel needs. Our tool helps merchants to centralize, translate and control the quality of the product information, leading to higher transformation rates, better SEO, shorter time-to-market and lower return rates.
Akeneo software brings efficiency to marketing teams struggling with tools such as excel. We made our software user-friendly, so it’s intuitive and easy to use! Fossil, Forever 21, Staples, and many other companies chose Akeneo to improve their product enrichment processes.
How You Will Make An Impact
You’ll be instrumental in managing and refining our lead funnel and outbound prospecting processes and tools. Obsessing over pipeline metrics, you’ll ensure that we make the most of every lead and that our business development reps are equipped with the tools, processes, plays and training to blow through their quota. You’ll work with gifted sales leaders to support GTM planning activity and growth initiatives.
As part of the Revenue Operations team, you’ll orchestrate the hand-off from marketing to sales. Consolidating quantitative and qualitative insights for the demand generation team, you’ll work in lock-step with Marketing Operations and Sales Operations to ensure that our processes are optimized for growth.
What You Need to Succeed
- Degree educated (business-related field/STEM)
- Sales/marketing operations experience in high growth, global environment
- Process focused, systematic/logical thinker with good numeracy skills
- Salesforce CRM experience
- Sales enablement tool experience (SalesLoft advantageous)
- Self-starter, motivated, quick learner who is always interested in solving puzzles and tackling the next challenge
- Strong communication, critical thinking and interpersonal skills; ability to communicate effectively with all levels of an organization, from individual contributors to senior management
- Comfortable multitasking on various projects in collaboration with cross-functional teams in a fast-paced, high-change global environment