Software Engineer Drupal F/H
- Nantes, France
- Employees can work remotely
[TL;DR] if you nurtured a kind relationship with any strong back-end language for the last few years (we won't lie, php is our go-to language) and if you're not scared of getting your hands dirty, well then, it's a no-brainer, join us!
We are looking for a Software Engineer Drupal to help make our Akeneo AppStore resilient, secure, and scalable. At Akeneo, we value a lot:
Teamwork | We believe a workplace should be a place where we can learn from one another,
Product Oriented | For us, our product must be about solving problems,
Mentoring | Continuously improve yourself, grow with others, and emulate your team,
Trustworthy | Your team is accountable for finding creative solutions,
Engineering | We do serious business without taking ourselves too seriously.
🧠 What will you do?
At Akeneo, you will:
- join one of our Akeneo squads to contribute to the Akeneo AppStore under Drupal and deliver high-added value to our customers,
- work daily as part of a multidisciplinary squad (lead dev, frontend and backend devs, product manager, designer & sre) to design, build and bring the product to life,
- improve and optimize existing Akeneo AppStore (scalability, performance, security patch, etc.),
- have a career progression (diversity of topics and job positions, external and internal training),
- play in an international background and goal-driven culture,
- enjoy after-work, book club, knowledge sharing sessions, conferences, and team buildings,
- share your knowledge and experience with your teammates and learn from them.
🏅The skills we require
Solid experience in the following technical fields is welcome, we have high expectations on these topics. We are interested in your profile for this position if:
- you have strong experience with Drupal and good knowledge on any other backend languages,
- you like to contribute to the evolution of the technical stack.
Strong "plus" if you know:
- Docker, Kubernetes, and CI/CD tools
Additionally, here are some general skills that Akeneo teammates tend to have:
- you are proactive, autonomous, self-motivated, resourceful, and eager to have a meaningful impact,
- you are curious about Software Craftsmanship, Domain Driven Design, and related practices such as Event Storming and won't stop searching until you find the answer,
- you like to have fun and have a life outside of work,
- you are comfortable in English (a strong French accent is ok),
- finally, you learned from your mistakes and are ready to make new ones with us!!!
🎁 Company benefits
- Good work-life balance: flexible hours, remote working policy, and package for the home office (chairs, desk, screen, keyboard, ...)
- 1-month parental leave for the second parent
- Quarterly team events, and yearly offsite
- Great mansion located in downtown Nantes where you will find Marie&Therese our chickens and our beautiful bees
- Once a year you get to spend two weeks in one of our offices worldwide (Boston, Dusseldorf, Sydney, etc)
💪 Want to know more?