Technical Support Engineer F/H
- Nantes, France
- Employees can work remotely
[TL;DR] if you nurtured a kind relationship with any strong back-end language for the last few years (we won't lie, PHP is our go-to language), and if you're not scared of getting your hands dirty, well then, it's a no-brainer, join us!
We are looking for a Technical Support Engineer to help promote Akeneo connectivity to our developer community. The community is composed of developers, technological, and solution partners. At Akeneo, we value a lot:
Teamwork | We believe a workplace should be a place where we can learn from one another,
Product Oriented | For us, our product must be about solving problems,
Mentoring | Continuously improve yourself, grow with others, and emulate your team,
Trustworthy | Your team is accountable for finding creative solutions
Engineering | We do serious business without taking ourselves too seriously.
🧠 What will you do?
As a Technical Support Engineer at Akeneo, you will:
- Join our developer-oriented squad to make it grow from the foundations,
- Build and animate a strong developer community around the Akeneo ecosystem,
- Find and promote community ambassadors,
- Prepare pieces of training, articles, and cookbooks to help the developer community,
- Organize and animate regular community events,
- Communicate new API features to the developer community,
- Use (and abuse!) our API and get feedback from the developer community to raise missing features.
🏅 The skills we require
Solid experience in the following technical fields is welcome, we have high expectations on these topics. We are interested in your profile for this position if:
- you have excellent communication skills,
- you speak/write perfectly in English,
- you are open-minded and love interacting with developers,
- you have experience in programming and understand technical architecture & APIs,
- you are not afraid of working on a new activity and like improvement iterations.
🎁 Company benefits
- Good work-life balance: flexible hours, remote working policy, and package for the home office (chairs, desk, screen, keyboard, ...)
- 1-month parental leave for the second parent
- Quarterly team events, and yearly offsite
- Great mansion located in downtown Nantes where you will find Marie&Therese our chickens and our beautiful bees
- Once a year you get to spend two weeks in one of our offices worldwide (Boston, Dusseldorf, Sydney, etc)
💪 Want to know more?