Senior Product Manager
- Nantes, France
Akeneo helps more than 80,000 worldwide merchants manage their product information.
Our intuitive platform is made to simplify product information processes and is designed for companies looking for efficient answers to their multichannel needs.
Akeneo software brings efficiency to marketing teams struggling with tools such as excel. We made our software user-friendly so it’s intuitive and easy to use! Made.com, Kurt Geiger, Samsung, and many other companies chose Akeneo to improve their product enrichment processes.
Akeneo is a fast-growing company, we have strong ambitions regarding business and team development.
Akeneo’s product management team is comprised of eighteen talented product managers and product directors. Our overall product department consists of more than 120 teammates. We value high collaboration between product management, engineering, product design, and customer support.
Our common mission is to create value for our customers, our users, and our own business, in a sustainable way.
Our offer, the PXM Studio, consists of five different products, serving our vision, by fostering collaboration between our different user personas. Our products allow them to craft and manage great product experiences to unlock their business growth.
We are looking for a seasoned Senior Product Manager to work on our strategic product: The Asset Manager.
You will partner on a daily basis with the other Product Managers, Software Engineers, Engineering leaders, Designers, Product Marketing and your business stakeholders.
- Create the Product vision and the roadmap for the Asset Manager.
- Scope and prioritize activities based on business and customer impact according to the Akeneo global strategy
- Represent the company by visiting customers and partners to solicit feedback
- Work with the Product Marketing team on Go-To-Market strategies.
- Translate product strategy into detailed requirements and prototypes in collaboration with Product designers.
- Manage your backlog: write, prioritize and test your user stories
- Act as a product evangelist to build awareness and understanding for internal and external audiences
- Be a reliable point of contact on the product health monitoring
- Partner with Product Marketing for successful product launches (documentation, enablement...)
- Maintain the training content delivered via our e-learning platform.
- A minimum of 6 years of professional experience
- 3-5 years experience as a Product Manager on Digital Asset Management (DAM) in a fast-growing and global SaaS company
- Excellent communication skills
- Top-notch organizational skills
- Native or Fluent in English, and French is a plus
- Skilled at working effectively with cross-functional and cross-regional teams in a technical environment
- Business-minded, you tie product investment to business outcomes
- Data-driven, you like to mix the right usage, financial, or market data, to run relevant analysis and make data-informed decisions.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Work location: The position is opened in Nantes, Paris, or remote with regular travels to Nantes, where the product team is located.