Business Development Representative
- Boston, MA, USA
Akeneo helps more than 80,000 worldwide merchants manage their product information.
Our intuitive platform is made to simplify product information processes and is designed for companies looking for efficient answers to their multichannel needs. Our tool helps merchants to centralize, translate and control the quality of the product information, leading to higher transformation rates, better SEO, shorter time-to-market and lower return rates.
Akeneo software brings efficiency to marketing teams struggling with tools such as excel. We made our software user-friendly, so it’s intuitive and easy to use! Fossil, Forever 21, Staples, and many other companies chose Akeneo to improve their product enrichment processes.
We are seeking a hard-working and motivated business developer to join our growing team. The individual in this role will assist company growth through new opportunities acquisition. This role requires personal drive, tireless persistence, and sales strategy expertise.
- Conduct effective discovery and qualification conversations with prospects through your deep understanding of our products value proposition and use-cases;
- Develop creative strategies for engaging and nurturing prospects using email, phone, social media and any other strategies that work!
- Identify & cultivate relationships with decision makers within targeted accounts;
- Qualify leads from marketing campaigns as potential sales opportunities;
- Work collaboratively with sales and marketing to execute a lead generation strategy as the firm introduces enhancements to existing solutions and/or releases new products;
- Use your frontline knowledge of customers’ needs to educate the broader team on learnings and business opportunities.
- Previous experience in sales or software environment is a plus
- Problem solver
- At ease in an international environment
- Experience working with business owners, CMO’s, and executives would be a plus
- Autonomous, curious, eager to learn & proactive with a strong interest in Sales
- Strong communications skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, high-growth environment
Benefits & Perks:
- 5 weeks of vacation and you’re expected to take it
- Extensive Health, Dental, Vision benefits along with 401k with company match
- Regular team outings and activities
- Flexible working hours and location - office, hybrid, remote all considered
- Trips to France
- Beer on tap
- Ample opportunities to learn and take on new responsibilities in a fast-paced, growth-mode startup
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.