Software Engineer / Engineering
- Paris, France
- Temps complet
Description de l'entreprise
Akeneo helps more than 80 000 worldwide merchants manage their product information.
Our intuitive platform is made to simplify product information processes and is designed for companies looking for efficient answers to their multichannel needs.
Our tool helps merchants to centralise, translate and control the quality of the product information, leading to higher transformation rates, better SEO, shorter time-to-market and lower return rates.
Akeneo software brings efficiency to marketing teams struggling with tools such as excel. We made our software user-friendly so it’s intuitive and easy to use! Made.com, Kurt Geiger, Samsung and many other companies chose Akeneo to improve their product enrichment processes.
Description du poste
[TL;DR] if you nurtured a kind relationship with any strong back-end language for the last few years (we won't lie, php is our go-to language) and if you're not scared of getting your hands dirty, well then, it's a no-brainer, join us!
We are looking for a Software Engineer to help make our products resilient, secure, and scalable. The ideal candidate is keen on building elegant products, is passionate about product and development. At Akeneo, we value a lot:
Teamwork | We believe a workplace should be a place where we can learn from one another,
Product Oriented | For us, our product must be about solving problems,
Mentoring | Continuously improve yourself, grow with others, and emulate your team,
Trustworthy | Your team is accountable for finding creative solutions,
Engineering | We do serious business without taking ourselves too seriously.
🧠 What you will do?
At Akeneo, you will:
- join one of our Akeneo squads to contribute to the products and deliver high added value to our customers,
- work on a daily basis as part of a multidisciplinary squad (lead dev, frontend and backend devs, product manager, designer & sre) to design, build and bring the product to life,
- improve and optimize existing products & services (scalability, performance, interoperability, etc.),
- have a career progression (diversity of topics and job positions, external and internal training),
- play in an international background and goal-driven culture,
- enjoy after-work, book club, knowledge sharing sessions, conferences, and team buildings,
- share your knowledge and experience with your teammates and learn from them.
Solid experience in the following technical fields is welcome, we have high expectations on these topics. We are interested in your profile for this position if:
- you have good experience with PHP Symfony and or any other backend languages,
- you like to contribute to the evolution of the technical stack.
Strong "plus" if you have knowledge in:
- Docker, Kubernetes, and CI/CD tools
Additionally, here are some general skills that Akeneo teammates tend to have:
- you are proactive, autonomous, self-motivated, resourceful, and are eager to have a meaningful impact,
- you are curious about Software Craftsmanship, Domain Driven Design, and related practices such as Event Storming and won't stop searching until you find the answer,
- you like to have fun and have a life outside of work,
- you are comfortable in English (a strong French accent is ok),
- finally, you learned from your mistakes and you're ready to make new ones with us!!!
🎁 Company benefits
- Good work-life balance: flexible hours, remote working policy, and package for the home office (chairs, desk, screen, keyboard, ...)
- Quarterly team events, and yearly offsite
💪 Want to know more?
- Get the story directly from our R&D engineers, check out our Medium R&D blog
- Discover the Akeneo community! Let’s meet
- Discover our hiring journey, check out our Medium R&D blogpost
- Discover more open engineering positions, check out our Engineering Open positions
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.