- Amsterdam, Netherlands
Akeneo helps more than 80,000 worldwide merchants manage their product information.
Our intuitive platform is made to simplify product information processes and is designed for companies looking for efficient answers to their multichannel needs. Our tool helps merchants to centralize, translate and control the quality of the product information, leading to higher transformation rates, better SEO, shorter time-to-market and lower return rates.
Akeneo software brings efficiency to marketing teams struggling with tools such as excel. We made our software user-friendly, so it’s intuitive and easy to use! Fossil, Forever 21, Staples, and many other companies chose Akeneo to improve their product enrichment processes.
With the support of the Akeneo team in Amsterdam, composed of Pre-Sales Engineer, Business Development Representative, Account Executives, Channel Manager and a Customer Success Manager, you will:
- Build awareness and adoption of Akeneo PIM in the Middle-East and Benelux
- Achieve the revenue goal for the region (Growth number)
- Drive the go-to-market strategy in the region, engaging partners, marketing and BDR for pipeline generation
- Act as sales lead in key enterprise opportunities
- Follow up on highly qualified opportunities at mid-sized and large companies
- Work collaboratively with marketing and technology departments to execute sales strategy as the firm introduces enhancements to existing solutions and/or releases new products
- Bring your thinking, strategies, and ideas to advance our company’s values, unique culture, and vision for the future
- +4 years of selling enterprise solution within the software industry (SaaS, e-commerce solutions, open-source...)
- Experience working for an integrator would be a plus
- Experience working with business owners, CMO’s, and C-levels
- Languages: Fluent English, French and/or Arabic would be a plus