Manager, Customer Success
- Boston, MA, USA
Akeneo helps more than 80,000 worldwide merchants manage their product information.
Our intuitive platform is made to simplify product information processes and is designed for companies looking for efficient answers to their multichannel needs. Our tool helps merchants to centralize, translate and control the quality of the product information, leading to higher transformation rates, better SEO, shorter time-to-market and lower return rates.
Akeneo software brings efficiency to marketing teams struggling with tools such as excel. We made our software user-friendly, so it’s intuitive and easy to use! Fossil, Forever 21, Staples, and many other companies chose Akeneo to improve their product enrichment processes.
The Manager of the Customer Success team is a player-coach role, overseeing Akeneo’s most strategic enterprise accounts, while also guiding and developing others on the CSM team.
- Manage Customer Success Managers, guiding them towards effective relationships with their customers and achieving organizational goals.
- Define and facilitate training needs for the team, helping individual CSMs continuously grow
- Define and manage CSM hiring plan based on organizational growth goals
- Contribute to Akeneo’s customer success framework for customer lifecycle management, developing strong client relationships, monitoring customer health, and creating tangible benefits and value for customers
- Work with customers to help them define, measure, and achieve success by using Akeneo’s solutions, ensuring value and a high ROI are recognized. Create happy customers who want to share their successes with the world.
- Build strong relationships with key contacts at customer accounts, including C-level executives across both business and IT
- Achieve retention and growth targets by leading client renewals and upsells with support from sales counterparts
- Collaborate with the Akeneo Professional Services team and Solution Integrators to ensure a successful deployment of Akeneo
- You have 6+ years of experience in a Customer Success or similar role in a SaaS company.
- You have experience managing others and guiding them towards meeting organizational objectives
- You have a proven track record of meeting and exceeding organizational goals around NRR, GRR, and other key CSM metrics.
- You have experience creating lasting relationships with customer contacts in different roles up to the C-level.
- You are passionate about customers and helping them drive value through the adoption of technology.
- Your empathy, service skills, and adaptability allow you to quickly build relationships with clients of various sizes in various sectors.
- You understand the role of professional services and solution integrators to stand up enterprise software.
- You thrive in an extremely dynamic and changing environment.
This position requires approximately 30% travel.
- 5 weeks of vacation and you’re expected to take it
- Extensive Health, Dental, Vision benefits along with 401k with company match
- Regular team outings and activities
- Flexible working hours and location - office, hybrid, remote all considered
- Trips to France
- Beer on tap
- Ample opportunities to learn and take on new responsibilities in a fast-paced, growth-mode startup
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.