Global Marketing Campaigns Manager
- Boston, MA, USA
Akeneo helps more than 80,000 worldwide merchants manage their product information.
Our intuitive platform is made to simplify product information processes and is designed for companies looking for efficient answers to their multichannel needs. Our tool helps merchants to centralize, translate and control the quality of the product information, leading to higher transformation rates, better SEO, shorter time-to-market and lower return rates.
Akeneo software brings efficiency to marketing teams struggling with tools such as excel. We made our software user-friendly, so it’s intuitive and easy to use! Fossil, Forever 21, Staples, and many other companies chose Akeneo to improve their product enrichment processes.
As a key member of the Global Integrated Demand team, the Global Marketing Campaigns Manager will help Akeneo drive global demand and awareness to support pipeline and revenue targets. Leveraging market trends and alignment to the Go To Market plan, you’ll use an integrated approach to develop, execute and optimize strategic global campaigns. This role will collaborate closely with sales, operations, and the extended marketing team and be an integral part of ensuring consistency and alignment across regions.
The successful candidate will be focused on results, be an effective communicator, and consistently look for areas of opportunity and improvement.
- Focus on GTM priorities to define, execute and measure end-to-end campaigns from messaging to tactics
- Support product launches and customer user events to ensure global execution meets goals and KPIs
- Manage global email marketing strategy to implement persona/segment based nurture strategies with a focus on boosting top and middle of funnel conversions
- Partner with digital/agencies, content, regional marketing, partner marketing, demand generation, and marketing operations to align multi-channel execution
- With support from content and design, deliver marketing materials/assets/templates/trainings/guidelines, etc. which can be leveraged at the regional level
- Develop and lead all global integrated campaigns both online and traditional, in partnership with the rest of the marketing team
- Ensure adherence to the global campaign framework and support execution at the regional level to help ensure regional campaigns incorporate the global message and strategy.
- Update sales on a regular basis on plans, measurement, and how to engage
- Manage global campaigns budget and leverages effective project management to ensure on-time delivery and execution
- Establish goals and KPIs and work with marketing operations to report back to the team and management with recommendations for optimization based on performance
- 6+ years experience in B2B marketing or demand generation marketing in high-technology companies, ideally in the cloud and/or enterprise software space
- Expertise in formulating, translating, and scaling global campaigns that can be executed regionally
- A deep understanding of integrated marketing tactics and CRM/marketing automation platforms (such as Salesforce, Pardot, HubSpot)
- Expertise in email marketing with a deep understanding of segmentation, best practices, and crafting email communications focused on conversion
- Strong program management skills and effective communication skills to collaborate cross-functionally with various stakeholders
- An analytical and data-driven approach to make informed business decisions and recommendations
- Results-oriented with a deep sense of accountability and the ability to drive large projects with urgency from start to finish, achieving the intended business impact
- Entrepreneurial and enthusiastic about navigating and succeeding in a rapidly evolving business
- A scrappy, ‘get it done’ attitude; resourceful and creative
- You act with empathy and communicate with honesty, candor, and respect
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.