Channel Sales Manager, North America
- Boston, MA, USA
Akeneo helps more than 80,000 worldwide merchants manage their product information.
Our intuitive platform is made to simplify product information processes and is designed for companies looking for efficient answers to their multichannel needs. Our tool helps merchants to centralize, translate and control the quality of the product information, leading to higher transformation rates, better SEO, shorter time-to-market and lower return rates.
Akeneo software brings efficiency to marketing teams struggling with tools such as excel. We made our software user-friendly, so it’s intuitive and easy to use! Fossil, Forever 21, Staples, and many other companies chose Akeneo to improve their product enrichment processes.
The Channel Manager role is a key part of Akeneo’s GTM organization and is responsible for managing a targeted group of Systems Integrator partner relationships for growth and profitability. Channel Managers will focus on partner recruitment, partner & sales enablement, pipeline management, and forecasting, as well as proactive business planning and business development with our partners. The person best suited for this role will have a hunter mentality and should be comfortable managing a pipeline and working toward a pipeline quota.
Key responsibilities include:
- Drive and manage partner pipelines and work with the sales team to ensure partner sales execution against leads
- Develop Partner Business Plan and work closely with partners on business development activities to assure we are receiving new leads
- Work closely with Akeneo Marketing on business development and lead generation campaigns
- Manage the Solution Partner portfolio in North America
- Target and recruit new partners into the Solution Partner Program
- Onboard new partners by training them on Akeneo processes and sales tools, availability of information, and other steps necessary to ramp up quickly as an Akeneo partner.
- Train and enable partner sales and solution specialists in how to position and sell Akeneo
- Train and enable partner technical teams by setting up training and incorporating Akeneo services into a Partner’s initial projects.
- Keep Partners updated on sales resources, changes and new developments
- 5-7+ years’ experience in technology sales or channel management required
- Experience working within an e-commerce or enterprise software environment
- Experience in an indirect sales role working with a partner network either directly or indirectly
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, high-growth environment
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business strongly preferred
- Proven experience in consultative sales and relationship building
- Self-starter with an entrepreneurial desire
- Excellent communications and interpersonal skills
- Strong organization skills
- Strong customer facing and public presentation skills
- Effective written and verbal skills
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.