Talent Acquisition Specialist
- Boston, MA, USA
Akeneo helps more than 80,000 worldwide merchants manage their product information.
Our intuitive platform is made to simplify product information processes and is designed for companies looking for efficient answers to their multichannel needs. Our tool helps merchants to centralize, translate and control the quality of the product information, leading to higher transformation rates, better SEO, shorter time-to-market and lower return rates.
Akeneo software brings efficiency to marketing teams struggling with tools such as excel. We made our software user-friendly, so it’s intuitive and easy to use! Fossil, Forever 21, Staples, and many other companies chose Akeneo to improve their product enrichment processes.
As Talent Acquisition Specialist, you'll join the Global HR team and participate directly in Akeneo's ambitious growth (we're hiring +100 people this year!)
You'll manage the entire hiring process, from sourcing candidates to onboarding new hires. This position will focus on the NAM region.
What You’ll Be Doing:
Understanding and challenging hiring managers’ needs while educating them on processes, interview best practices and decision making
Sourcing and screening the best candidates while acting as a brand ambassador for Akeneo
Organising interviews and maintaining contact with candidates throughout the hiring process to ensure the best candidate experience and a smooth process
Preparing offers, negotiating compensation packages, and closing candidates
Organising the onboarding of new hires
Contributing to the overall recruitment strategy by sharing new ideas and taking initiative.
This is a great opportunity for talent acquisition professionals looking to join a dynamic, fast-growing and international environment. If you're looking to make an impact, please get in touch!
- You have +2 years of experience in talent acquisition, preferably in a fast-paced environment
- You have experience recruiting different profiles (Sales, Customer Success, Marketing, Professional Services...)
- You are comfortable with sourcing tools like LinkedIn Recruiter, and you like finding innovative ways to connect with candidates
- You are skilled at building trusting relationships with candidates and hiring managers.
Benefits and perks:
- Beer on tap
- 5 weeks of vacation and you’re expected to take it
- Extensive Health, Dental, Vision benefits paid for by us, along with 401k
- Regular team outings and activities
- Flexible working hours
- Trips to France
- Ample opportunities to learn and take on new responsibilities in a fast-paced, growth-mode startup
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.