- Boston, MA, USA
Akeneo helps more than 80,000 worldwide merchants manage their product information.
Our intuitive platform is made to simplify product information processes and is designed for companies looking for efficient answers to their multichannel needs. Our tool helps merchants to centralize, translate and control the quality of the product information, leading to higher transformation rates, better SEO, shorter time-to-market and lower return rates.
Akeneo software brings efficiency to marketing teams struggling with tools such as excel. We made our software user-friendly, so it’s intuitive and easy to use! Fossil, Forever 21, Staples, and many other companies chose Akeneo to improve their product enrichment processes.
Get in on the ground floor at one of Boston's top startups and help us solve key, strategic challenges for major retailers, great consumer brands, and huge players in B2B distribution and manufacturing - unlocking growth through the power of their product data. Akeneo is the only Enterprise Open Source Product Information Management (PIM) solution. We’re experiencing awesome year over year growth coming from great clients like Staples, Camping World, Taylor Made, BRP, Sunbelt Rentals, and more.
If you’d like to join in on our mission to make every shopping experience through every sales channel as perfect as possible, while taking on massive ownership over your work and helping scale Akeneo to be a pillar in the Boston tech community - we’d love to speak with you!
- Responsible for new business development within B2C and B2B eCommerce accounts and successfully closing opportunities
- Create and cultivate close relationships with our channel and technical partners
- Manage the end to end sales process through engagement of appropriate resources such as Sales Engineers, Professional Services, Executives, Partners etc.
- Meet and exceed quarterly and annual revenue/quota through the management and execution of the Akeneo sales process
- Develop a comprehensive sales strategy and your regional Go-To-Market plan that ensures consistent achievement of objectives over the short- and long-term for your coverage model
- Build lasting, meaningful relationships with other members of management, team, and prospect/customer community necessary to manage accounts and close deals
- Communicate accurate and realistic forecast information to the management team per our process and policy
- Communicate market reaction and needs back to the product team in a productive manner
- Take an active role in solving problems, which involve other functional areas, instead of “dumping problems at the factory door”
- Take the lead in prioritizing the needs of customers so that engineering and other functional areas can focus on the right tasks and issues
- Help create and refine sales strategy playbook for future sales reps.
- 1-3 successful years of selling SaaS with multi-year agreements - B2B or B2C eCommerce a plus
- Experience positioning through strategic value based selling
- Experience with MEDDIC preferred
- Experienced in managing complex sales practices and solution-based selling to CXO, senior management and director-level individuals
- Open mindset, humble, and collaborative
- Strong analytical and business deal-making capability, ability to ferret out opportunities, create positive relationships, find the hidden issues during due diligence, and bring the transaction to closure successfully
- Proven ability to hit ARR targets with net-new customers
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Extensive negotiation and contract development experience
- Comfortable operating in a fast-paced, dynamic startup environment
Benefits & Perks:
- Beer on tap
- 5 weeks of vacation and you’re expected to take it
- Extensive Health, Dental, Vision benefits along with 401k with company match
- Regular team outings and activities
- Flexible working hours and location - office, hybrid, remote all considered
- Trips to France
- Ample opportunities to learn and take on new responsibilities in a fast-paced, growth-mode startup
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.