Product Support Analyst
- Boston, MA, USA
Akeneo helps more than 80,000 worldwide merchants manage their product information.
Our intuitive platform is made to simplify product information processes and is designed for companies looking for efficient answers to their multichannel needs.
Our tool helps merchants to centralise, translate and control the quality of the product information, leading to higher transformation rates, better SEO, shorter time-to-market and lower return rates.
Akeneo software brings efficiency to marketing teams struggling with tools such as excel. We made our software user-friendly so it’s intuitive and easy to use! Made.com, Kurt Geiger, Samsung and many other companies chose Akeneo to improve their product enrichment processes.
We are looking for a Product Support Analyst to join our growing team in Boston. The other members of the Support team are based in Nantes and are part of the Product team. The team is filled with dedicated and passionate people who take pride in going the extra mile to deliver the best customer experience.
- Distribute and treat technical and functional requests from Enterprise edition customers in a considerate, accurate, and timely manner from the Jira Service Desk portal.
- Coordinate the technical qualification of bugs and questions with our support engineer and the patch releases with our maintenance leader.
- Capitalize on feedback from our customers and partners to improve our functional and technical documentation.
- Contribute to the ongoing learning and success of the Support team with active contributions to help achieve team goals and successes.
- Work with the product teams to test new features and bug fixes and help surface meaningful customer feedback.
- You have at least 2 years of experience in the IT Support field. You believe that every bit of work makes a real difference in making our customers happy.
- You show a strong analytical aptitude - you are able to quickly learn and you can explain technical problems succinctly and clearly. You don’t necessarily write and deploy your own React-based, CSS-heavy responsive sites, but yet, you are not afraid of the technology.
- You know how to communicate effectively with internal/external stakeholders and you do believe cross-continental communication is a nice challenge!
- You are proactive, autonomous, self-motivated, resourceful and enjoy being involved in multiple tasks.
- You have an experience with Jira Service Desk and Github, or other ticketing systems
- You write and speak English fluently (French would be a plus)
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.