Consultant Solution Architect
- Nantes, France
Akeneo helps more than 80,000 worldwide merchants manage their product information.
Our intuitive platform is made to simplify product information processes and is designed for companies looking for efficient answers to their multichannel needs. Our tool helps merchants to centralize, translate and control the quality of the product information, leading to higher transformation rates, better SEO, shorter time-to-market and lower return rates.
Akeneo software brings efficiency to marketing teams struggling with tools such as excel. We made our software user-friendly so it’s intuitive and easy to use! Made.com, Kurt Geiger, and many other companies chose Akeneo to improve their product enrichment processes.
As a Professional Service team member, your missions are:
● Analyze customers’ existing Information System architecture to properly guide them on the best possible options for deploying Akeneo solutions.
● Evaluate the relationship between technical and functional processes.
● Identify solutions to optimize our implementations.
● Assist the customer and partner to define the best integration strategy for the PIM regarding the existing and targeted IT ecosystem.
● Assist our customers in defining the best technical approach to guarantee the robustness of the technical solutions implemented.
● Review overall design choices to evaluate solutions and assess risk.
● Ensure stable, performant deployments which are perfectly usable for customers due to load tests that you have run.
● Train our partners and clients on the technical aspects of implementing Akeneo and its development.
● Develop new materials, content, or offer to widen for Architecture service.
● Improve the skills of the Professional Services team:
○ Design the best practices to audit our customers’ implementations
○ Be part of the hiring process
○ Increase the technical knowledge of the team
● Work occasionally with the R&D team to improve our solutions based on your experiences working with customers.
● Work occasionally with the pre-sales engineers to answer highly technical questions
● Work occasionally with the cloud team to assess customer problematic and find solutions
● Techno watch: Monitor technological developments/ infrastructures (systems, technical solutions, etc.) and test them
● You have complete knowledge about the Information System architecture, including load balancing, network latency, reverse proxy, and other components
● You are comfortable with web developments, and Akeneo technologies, including MySQL and ElasticSearch (https://github.com/akeneo/)
● You have proven experiences with cloud management (performances, storages...) and have already worked with it (GCP, AWS...)
● Experience with REST APIs and event APIs
● You are comfortable working directly with customers to help them solve the toughest technical challenges.
● You love to assist and help your team to make them better.
● You speak French and English fluently (another European language would be a plus)
● You are an excellent communicator and presenter, able to convey complex ideas in a simple way.
● You are autonomous, reactive, and involved.
This position generally requires about 20-30% travel but may be higher in some months.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.