Team Lead, Customer Success Manager
- London, UK
Akeneo helps more than 80,000 worldwide merchants manage their product information.
Our intuitive platform is made to simplify product information processes and is designed for companies looking for efficient answers to their multichannel needs. Our tool helps merchants to centralize, translate and control the quality of the product information, leading to higher transformation rates, better SEO, shorter time-to-market and lower return rates.
Akeneo software brings efficiency to marketing teams struggling with tools such as excel. We made our software user-friendly so it’s intuitive and easy to use! Made.com, Kurt Geiger, Samsung, and many other companies chose Akeneo to improve their product enrichment processes.
The Team Lead Customer Success Manager (CSM) partners closely with the Sales Team and cross-functional partners to ensure Akeneo’s customers achieve a significant return on investment and drive business success.
- Set SMART team goals and KPIs in adequation with Global CSM team objectives
- Oversee day-to-day teams' operation and performance
- Do regular performance evaluation & motivate team members
- Discover training needs and provide coaching
- Create a healthy and motivating work environment
- Plan and organize team-building activities
- Develop opportunities for expansion
- Identify whitespace in your region customer base
- Build & manage the relationship with Regional Sales Leads
- Voice of the customer: Collect & aggregate customers' feedback on our products.
- PXM pioneer:
Build & Nurture the relationship with key customers executives.
Develop & Animate PXM Pioneers community in the region
Monitor and increase customer engagement
- Listen & collect team members’ feedback
- Manage Escalations and help resolve any issues or conflicts
- Streamline processes
- Continuously facilitates improvement and innovation.
- Ensure SFDC/JIRA/Totango data quality
Reporting & Analysis:
- Monitor Revenue (ARR) for the region
- Churn Risk Management: Identify, monitor and mitigate risk
- Monitor team performance
- Report on CSM metrics
- 5-10 years of relevant CSM or similar working experience in the SaaS/software industry
- 1-2 years of team management or lead experience
- Proven ability to guide CSM in reaching their full potential and meeting their objectives
- Effective people and client relationship management skills