Customer Success Manager
- Boston, MA, USA
Akeneo helps more than 80,000 worldwide merchants manage their product information. Our intuitive platform is made to simplify product information processes and is designed for companies looking for efficient answers to their multichannel needs.
Our tool helps merchants to centralise, translate and control the quality of the product information, leading to higher transformation rates, better SEO, shorter time-to-market and lower return rates.
Akeneo software brings efficiency to marketing teams struggling with tools such as excel. We made our software user-friendly so it’s intuitive and easy to use! Made.com, Kurt Geiger, Samsung and many other companies chose Akeneo to improve their product enrichment processes.
The Customer Success Manager (CSM) is a key role within the Customer Success organization, helping our customers adopt, grow, and optimize on their path to becoming Akeneo advocates. The CSM also provides a direct impact on renewable revenue and a strong contribution to Akeneo’s customer-first objective.
- Work with customers to help them define, measure, and achieve success by using Akeneo’s solutions, ensuring value and a high ROI are recognized. Your primary goal is to create happy customers who want to share their successes with the world.
- Build strong relationships with key contacts at customer accounts, including C-level executives across both business and IT
- Contribute to the Akeneo’s customer success framework for customer lifecycle management, developing strong client relationships, monitoring customer health, and creating tangible benefits and value for customers
- Achieve retention and growth targets by leading client renewals and upsells with support from sales counterparts
- Collaborate with the Akeneo Professional Services team and Solution Integrators to ensure a successful deployment of Akeneo
This is a great opportunity for an experienced CSM who has worked with customer executives to build success plans leading to happy referenceable customers.
- You have 5+ years of experience in a Customer Success or similar role in a SaaS company.
- You have experience creating lasting relationships with customer contacts in different roles up to the C-level.
- You are passionate about customers and helping them drive value through adoption of technology.
- Your empathy, service skills, and adaptability allow you to quickly build relationships with clients of various sizes in various sectors.
- You understand the role of professional services and solution integrators to stand up enterprise software.
- You thrive in an extremely dynamic and changing environment.
This position requires approximately 30% travel.