- Boston, MA, USA
Akeneo helps more than 80,000 worldwide merchants manage their product information.
Our intuitive platform is made to simplify product information processes and is designed for companies looking for efficient answers to their multichannel needs. Our tool helps merchants to centralize, translate and control the quality of the product information, leading to higher transformation rates, better SEO, shorter time-to-market and lower return rates.
Akeneo software brings efficiency to marketing teams struggling with tools such as excel. We made our software user-friendly, so it’s intuitive and easy to use! Fossil, Forever 21, Staples, and many other companies chose Akeneo to improve their product enrichment processes.
- Receive external visitors or employees at the front desk by greeting, welcoming, directing and announcing them appropriately
- Answer, screen and forward incoming phone calls
- Receive and sort daily mail
- Schedule meetings and appointments when assistance is needed
- Coordinate, plan, spearhead office social events
- Address employees’ queries and organize office operations and procedures (maintenance, supplies, equipment, bills, travel arrangements…)
- Schedule and set up corporate apartments for international guests
- Assist or manage the relationship with external suppliers (selection, contract negotiation, invoicing)
- Oversee the Boston office’s budget; track expenses and income, and propose a budget that meets the needs of the organization’s objectives and goals
- Welcome and orient new employees, especially during the onboarding process.
- You have prior experience managing an office, preferably in a start-up environment
- You like engaging with internal and external stakeholders, and you have strong communication skills
- Proficiency in MS Office and GSuite
- You have a positive, can-do attitude with the desire to take on additional responsibilities
- Autonomous and highly organized, you like working on different tasks and projects
- You thrive in a fast-paced environment.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.