- Boston, MA, USA
Akeneo helps more than 80,000 worldwide merchants manage their product information.
Our intuitive platform is made to simplify product information processes and is designed for companies looking for efficient answers to their multichannel needs. Our tool helps merchants to centralize, translate and control the quality of the product information, leading to higher transformation rates, better SEO, shorter time-to-market and lower return rates.
Akeneo software brings efficiency to marketing teams struggling with tools such as excel. We made our software user-friendly, so it’s intuitive and easy to use! Fossil, Forever 21, Staples, and many other companies chose Akeneo to improve their product enrichment processes.
- Find straightforward solutions to complex problems by proactively scoping the technical and functional solution required to address prospective customers' requirements
- Develop and maintain a high level of expertise in product information management (PIM), as the local expert in PIM technology.
- Create and deliver technical architecture recommendations, complex product demonstrations, RFI/RFP and POC, in a credible and compelling manner, and position yourself as a trusted advisor
- You're able to get your hands dirty in the Linux command line from time to time
- Travel to represent Akeneo at prospective clients, key industry forums, trade shows and other events
- An e-commerce background
- Digital project management
- SaaS technical integration experience
- A motivated learner with the ability to adopt new fields of expertise
- Strong sales support skills, customer service acumen, and commercial instinct
- You have excellent English language and C-level presentation skills
- Willing to travel internationally for short periods of time
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.