- Boston, MA, USA
Akeneo helps more than 80,000 worldwide merchants manage their product information.
Our intuitive platform is made to simplify product information processes and is designed for companies looking for efficient answers to their multichannel needs. Our tool helps merchants to centralize, translate and control the quality of the product information, leading to higher transformation rates, better SEO, shorter time-to-market and lower return rates.
Akeneo software brings efficiency to marketing teams struggling with tools such as excel. We made our software user-friendly so it’s intuitive and easy to use! Made.com, Kurt Geiger, Samsung, and many other companies chose Akeneo to improve their product enrichment processes.
The Engagement Manager will join Akeneo’s Professional Services organization, focused on ensuring customers get up and running quickly and correctly with all solutions in Akeneo’s PXM Studio. This customer-facing role will play a key part in ensuring the timely and quality completion of project deliverables, working with consultants and architects to plan and prioritize upcoming project activities. The role requires the ability to communicate clearly with internal and external stakeholders to ensure proper expectation alignment at all phases of the project life cycle. The Engagement Manager must also be able to lead indirectly when working with Akeneo’s Solution Partners.
This individual contributor role reports to the Director of Professional Services and Customer Success and has responsibility over North and South America.
- Participate in customer projects as a representative of Akeneo’s leadership team and work with consultants on the timely and quality completion of Akeneo’s deliverables
- Track and report on the progress of projects against budget and on other internal metrics including resource utilization
- Define and manage project priorities for other members of the professional services team
- Mentor Akeneo resources on delivering high-quality experiences, deliverables, and results when working with customers
- Resolve customer escalations with support from upper management as needed
- Work with new and existing solution partners to provide recommendations on implementation approach and methodology
- Continuously review Akeneo’s project approach to identify opportunities to improve based on feedback from internal teams, customers, and partners
- Collaborate with other departments such as Customer Success, Support, and Sales, to ensure Akeneo is providing high-quality interactions with customers that are addressing customer needs
- Identify opportunities for new or expanded services offerings to better serve our customers and help deliver more value
- Liaise with the product team on feedback from customers
- You have 7+ years of experience in a professional services role in a SaaS company
- You are an effective and confident communicator, able to explain concepts clearly to audiences of mixed backgrounds and seniority
- You are able to think quickly, guiding customers and partners through difficult situations
- You’re obsessive about customer value and meticulous about the quality of customer deliverables
- You are comfortable working with integration partners to guide them through best practices about technology and delivery methodology
- You’re experienced in driving internal programs, adapting and refining methodology based on experience and feedback with customers
- You’re able to lead others even when they are not direct reports
- You thrive in an extremely dynamic and changing environment
This position requires approximately 30% travel
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.