Senior Director, Global Integrated Demand
- Boston, MA, USA
Akeneo helps more than 80,000 worldwide merchants manage their product information.
Our software is made to simplify product information processes and is designed for companies looking for efficient answers to their multichannel needs. Our solution helps merchants to centralize, translate and control the quality of the product information, leading to higher conversion rates, better SEO, shorter time-to-market and lower product return rates. Made.com, Kurt Geiger, Samsung, and many other companies chose Akeneo to improve their product enrichment processes.
Akeneo is at the forefront of shaping a market category and elevating product experience management (PXM) to the same level as customer experience management (CXM). Our growth is only limited by our ability to think strategically and execute expertly. That’s why, we are currently looking for a Senior Director, Global Integrated Demand to drive growth for the business.
The Senior Director of Global Integrated Demand will drive Akeneo’s omni-channel campaign initiatives to create a strong pipeline that delivers revenue. Reporting to the head of global marketing & strategy, you will build a strategic framework of integrated campaigns executed with strong attention to detail.
This senior leader will identify key levers of growth for all of our Akeneo PXM Studio products, within our different market segments and regions, and collaborate with the rest of the marketing team and sales teams in order to grow the pipeline. They will develop and execute persona-driven, high performing content and content strategies to maximize conversion points across the buyer journey. The ideal candidate is a self-starter who has a proven track record for building and managing high-performance programs and teams. This person will be a highly collaborative, data-driven leader with the combination of strategic planning skills and the ability to identify and implement unique and creative marketing solutions to drive growth.
What You’ll Do:
- Produce global integrated marketing campaigns from inception to optimization with a cross-functional marketing team.
- Maintain a relentless focus on all-things pipeline. Own the global demand target.
- Drive demand content planning & creation in partnership with the rest of the marketing team, external agencies, and ISV/SI partners.
- Develop and optimize paid media strategy across all channels to meet line of business and regional acquisition, demand, and awareness objectives.
- Build testing & experimentation strategies into demand, and implement learnings to optimize journey conversion and return on investment.
- Forecast, measure, analyze, tune, and report on the pipeline and revenue impact of all global demand creation activities.
- Align closely with the BDR organization and the sales organization globally in order to increase conversion of leads surfaced to the team as well as existing opportunities to closed-won business.
- Create and manage the budget needed in order to achieve pipeline targets for each of the campaigns.
- Drive the implementation of a new Marketing Automation Platform, creating new processes for maximum efficiency
- Architect nurture framework and journey strategies.
- Work with both regional and local cross-functional integrated marketing teams to identify and define strategies to support the demand generation needs of our regional teams and alignment of strategy around the globe.
- Track performance of global programs and provide feedback to the business to optimize the effectiveness of future campaigns.
- Work with internal sales stakeholders to ensure appropriate prioritization and enablement for effective follow up on integrated marketing campaigns.
- You’re a natural leader -- you know your weaknesses and when to ask for help; you know your strengths and inspire others to learn from you and achieve above their potential
- 10-15+ years of experience, including at least five years building and managing high performing teams.
- Demonstrated ability driving demand innovation, net new logo and pipeline growth, and enabling business development reps and field sales.
- You are resourceful and creative
- You act with empathy and communicate with honesty, candor, and respect
- Prior experience managing paid media, including paid search/social, and working with agencies.