- Nantes, France
Akeneo helps more than 80,000 worldwide merchants manage their product information.
Our software is made to simplify product information processes and is designed for companies looking for efficient answers to their multichannel needs. Our solution helps merchants to centralize, translate and control the quality of the product information, leading to higher conversion rates, better SEO, shorter time-to-market and lower product return rates. Made.com, Kurt Geiger, Samsung, and many other companies chose Akeneo to improve their product enrichment processes.
Akeneo is at the forefront of shaping a market category and elevating product experience management (PXM) to the same level as customer experience management (CXM). Our growth is only limited by our ability to think strategically and execute expertly. That’s why, we are currently looking for a Director, EMEA & APAC Marketing to drive growth for the business.
[TL;DR] if you have nurtured a kind relationship with statistics and made data speak in the last few years, and if you're not scared of getting your hands dirty, well then, it's a no-brainer, join us!
We are looking for a Data Analyst to help our internal product department better understand our customers by creating efficient and relevant metrics/dashboards and by helping our Product teams with data analysis. The ideal candidate is open-minded and ready to listen and challenge the needs. At Akeneo, we value a lot:
- Teamwork: We believe a workplace should be a place where we can learn from one another,
- Product Oriented: For us, our product must be about solving problems,
- Mentoring: Continuously improve yourself, grow with others, and emulate your team,
- Trustworthy: Your team is accountable for finding creative solutions,
- Engineering: We do serious business without taking ourselves too seriously.
At Akeneo, you will:
- join our data-oriented squad to make it grow from the foundations to full usage,
- contribute building helpful Decision-making metrics, and dashboards matching the demands received,
- work on a daily basis as part of a multidisciplinary squad (lead dev, product manager...),
- use your knowledge to develop reports and metrics that will present actionable insights to Teams across the business,
- you will run real-world tests on the software usage and help the product managers guide their decisions through data analysis,
- analyze complex data from multiple sources, learn how to detect problems, and suggest improvements that will have an immediate impact,
- have a career progression (diversity of topics and job positions, external and internal training, languages and technologies),
- play in an international background and goal-driven culture,
- enjoy after-work, book club, knowledge sharing sessions, conferences and team buildings,
- share your knowledge and experience with your teammates and learn from them.
The skills we require
Solid experience in the following fields is welcome. We have high expectations on these topics. We are interested in your profile for this position if:
- You have good experience with databases, data visualization, and building complex and efficient queries,
- You have advanced skills in SQL, Python,
- You want to dive deep into our PIM (and other products): Understanding Julia's job and problems is essential,
- You are a good listener and know how to deepen an expressed need,
- You like to create storytelling with data,
- You want to be part of the data stack foundation.
- Deep knowledge of data visualization tools such as Metabase, Qlik, Tableau,
- Experience with data exposition tools as Dataform or DataBuildTool,
- Comfortable with cloud providers such as Amazon or Google.
Additionally, here are some general skills that Akeneo teammates tend to have:
- you like to understand the requester and their needs to build the perfect outcome that will answer the problem,
- you are convinced that data are the heart of decisions and the source of truth
- you are proactive, autonomous, self-motivated, resourceful, and are eager to have a meaningful impact,
- you like to have fun and have a life outside of work,
- you are comfortable in English (a strong French accent is ok),
- finally, you learned from your mistakes, and you're ready to make new ones with us!!!
- Good work-life balance: flexible hours, remote working policy (you can be 50% remote with a subvention to install your work environment)
- 1-month parental leave for the second parent
- The right tools for the right job: choose your own (Mac, Linux, or Windows)
- Great mansion located in downtown Nantes where you will find Marie & Therese our chickens, and our beautiful bees
- Once a year, you get to spend two weeks in one of our offices worldwide (Boston, Dusseldorf, Sydney, etc.) (Disabled for the moment due to sanitary restrictions)
Want to know more?