Director, EMEA & APAC Marketing
- Paris, France
Akeneo helps more than 80,000 worldwide merchants manage their product information.
Our software is made to simplify product information processes and is designed for companies looking for efficient answers to their multichannel needs. Our solution helps merchants to centralize, translate and control the quality of the product information, leading to higher conversion rates, better SEO, shorter time-to-market and lower product return rates. Made.com, Kurt Geiger, Samsung, and many other companies chose Akeneo to improve their product enrichment processes.
Akeneo is at the forefront of shaping a market category and elevating product experience management (PXM) to the same level as customer experience management (CXM). Our growth is only limited by our ability to think strategically and execute expertly. That’s why, we are currently looking for a Director, EMEA & APAC Marketing to drive growth for the business.
The Director of EMEA & APAC Marketing will drive Akeneo’s omnichannel campaign initiatives to create a strong pipeline that delivers revenue in the region. Reporting to the Head of Global Marketing & Strategy, you will build a strategic framework of integrated campaigns executed with strong attention to detail.
This senior leader will identify key levers of growth for all of our Akeneo PXM Studio products, within our different market segments and regions, and collaborate with the rest of the marketing team and sales teams in order to grow the pipeline. The ideal candidate is a self-starter who has a proven track record for building and managing high-performance programs and teams. This person will be a highly collaborative, data-driven leader with a combination of strategic planning skills and the ability to identify and implement unique and creative marketing solutions to drive growth.
What You’ll Do:
- Maintain a relentless focus on all-things pipeline
- Own the lead generation goal for EMEA and APAC
- Lead a team of regional marketers based in London, Paris and Düsseldorf
- Assess the current organizational structure of the marketing team in regions, objectives and activities and determine the most efficient way to scale growth for these diverse regions
- Challenge current processes with an eye toward reducing CAC while increasing demand generation
- Coordinate with corporate resources to ensure alignment and leverage to scale
- Collaborate with regional sales leaders to understand local needs, prioritize, and execute on those needs to drive highly qualified SALs
- Align closely with the BDR organization and the sales organization globally in order to increase conversion of leads surfaced to the team as well as existing opportunities to closed won business.
- Deliver on lead generation and target SAL numbers that support inbound, outbound and partner opportunity sources; understanding and leveraging a full omnichannel marketing mix
- Manage the EMEA & APAC marketing budget
- Report to the Head of Global Marketing and Strategy and advise her on regional insights and global opportunities for the business
- Forecast, measure, analyze, tune, and report on the pipeline and revenue impact of all regional demand creation activities.
- You’re a natural leader -- you know your weaknesses and when to ask for help; you know your strengths and inspire others to learn from you and achieve above their potential
- 10+ years of experience in the software industry, including at least 3 years building and managing high performing teams.
- Demonstrated ability driving demand innovation, net new logo and pipeline growth, and enabling business development reps and field sales.
- You are resourceful and creative
- You act with empathy and communicate with honesty, candor, and respect
- You speak and write well in English and have experience effectively working cross-culturally