- Nantes, France
Akeneo helps more than 80000 worldwide merchants manage their product information.
Our intuitive platform is made to simplify product information processes and is designed for companies looking for efficient answers to their multichannel needs. Our tool helps merchants to centralize, translate and control the quality of the product information, leading to higher transformation rates, better SEO, shorter time-to-market and lower return rates.
Akeneo software brings efficiency to marketing teams struggling with tools such as excel. We made our software user-friendly so it’s intuitive and easy to use! Made.com, Kurt Geiger, Samsung, and many other companies chose Akeneo to improve their product enrichment processes.
The Business Consultant is a key role in the Professional Services organization, tackling complex business challenges from customers and helping them see value out of their investment in Akeneo.
Professional Services Organization also works with our Customer Success Department, Channel Management, Sales and Presales Departments.
- Guide customers through their implementation of Akeneo, making recommendations to simplify their workflows and improve data governance using Akeneo's technology
- Lead on-site and remote workshops with customers and partners to ensure business objectives are clear and projects are started with a solid foundation
- Deliver best practices and guidance to customers and partners in all forms including written documentation, presentations, emails, calls, and more.
- Train customers and partners on Akeneo key principles and best practices
- Work collaboratively with other members of the professional services and customer success organizations to ensure successful customers
- Become a functional expert of all Akeneo technology to be able to proactively identify risks and effectively assist customers
- Work with partners to provide functional recommendations based on customer use cases and business requirements
- Contribute to Akeneo’s implementation methodology and help improve how we work with customers
- Simplify Julia’s life
- You speak French and English fluently (Spanish would be a plus)
- You have 5+ years of professional services with a software company or software implementation experience.
- You are passionate about customers and helping them drive value through the adoption of technology and business solutions.
- You are experienced and comfortable leading workshops with customers of mixed skill levels and seniority.
- You love digging into complex customer challenges and helping them implement simple solutions.
- Evolving in a highly technical environment does not scare you.
- You are organized, autonomous. Your communication skills, both orally and in writing, allows you to evolve in different and sometimes complex Client / Partner project contexts.
- Your listening and feedback skills allow you to understand customer requirements in dynamic and changing environments.
- Customer service is second nature to you. It is characterized by a high-quality level of deliverables as well as by flawless customer / partner support.
This position generally requires about 30-40% travel but may be higher in some months.
Why join Akeneo?
If you are looking for :
- A real professional project with a vision
- A place where your actions make sense
- A strong team spirit
- A strong growth and promising Company
- Famous building offices and park
Then do not hesitate!