- London, UK
Akeneo, the #1 Open Source PIM worldwide, helps more than 80000 worldwide merchants manage their product information.
Our intuitive platform is made to simplify product information processes and is designed for companies looking for efficient answers to their multichannel needs.
Our tool helps merchants to centralise, translate and control the quality of the product information, leading to higher transformation rates, better SEO, shorter time-to-market and lower return rates.
Akeneo software brings efficiency to marketing teams struggling with tools such as excel. We made our software user-friendly so it’s intuitive and easy to use! Made.com, Kurt Geiger, Samsung and many other companies chose Akeneo to improve their product enrichment processes.
- Build awareness and adoption of Akeneo PIM in the UK and Ireland
- Achieve the revenue goal for the region (growth number)
- Drive the go-to-market strategy in the region, engaging partners, marketing and BDR for pipeline generation
- Create and develop your own opportunities to fill the pipeline.
- Act as sales lead in key enterprise opportunities
- Follow up on highly qualified opportunities at mid-sized and large companies
- Work collaboratively with marketing and technology departments to execute sales strategy as the firm introduces enhancements to existing solutions and/or releases new products
- Bring your thinking, strategies, and ideas to advance our company’s values, unique culture, and vision for the future.
- Report regular opportunity updates and forecasts to the UK Country Manager.
- +4 years of experience selling enterprise solutions within the software industry
- Experience working in the e-commerce industry would be a plus
- Experience working/selling with Systems Integrators would be preferred but not required.
- Experience working with business owners, CMO’s, and C-levels
- Fluent English