Marketing Manager, Demand Generation Americas
- Boston, MA, USA
Akeneo helps more than 80000 worldwide merchants manage their product information.
Our intuitive platform is made to simplify product information processes and is designed for companies looking for efficient answers to their multichannel needs.
Our tool helps merchants to centralise, translate and control the quality of the product information, leading to higher transformation rates, better SEO, shorter time-to-market and lower return rates.
Akeneo software brings efficiency to marketing teams struggling with tools such as excel. We made our software user-friendly so it’s intuitive and easy to use! Made.com, Kurt Geiger, Samsung and many other companies chose Akeneo to improve their product enrichment processes.
At Akeneo, we’re passionate about customer and product experience. Our mission is to establish the standard for Product Experience Management (PXM), educate the market about the new practice of PXM, and provide businesses with best-of-breed Product Information Management (PIM) solutions.
If you are a high-energy, creative and collaborative player who thrives in a hyper-growth and open-source environment where you can make a big impact, join us on our PXM journey and help shape the future of commerce.
We are looking for an experienced and results-driven marketing professional to lead our field marketing activities across the Americas.
Reporting directly to the VP of Strategy & Growth, the Marketing Manager, Demand Generation Americas is responsible for planning, budgeting, and executing the field marketing strategy to support an ambitious sales growth. This person oversees the field marketing activities on a daily basis and contributes to the overall go-to-market strategy, performance, and profitability of the company in the Americas. The Marketing Manager, Demand Generation ensures that a consistent brand message is delivered across all communications channels and that all marketing programs and partner activities maximize demand creation, pipeline contribution, and sales opportunity acceleration. This person monitors and holds oneself accountable for the return on investment of all field marketing activities.
- Oversee the development and execution of the regional marketing plan, orchestrating all tactics in the marketing mix to increase brand awareness, demand generation, and partner engagement.
- Integrate regional Sales and Marketing requirements with Corporate Marketing initiatives to support regional sales pipeline and revenue goals.
- Repurpose relevant marketing content and deliverables in support of regional sales teams as required.
- Roll-out inbound and outbound demand generation and pipeline acceleration programs across the region – including integrated digital campaigns, paid advertising programs, account-based marketing, lead nurturing, and customer advocacy activities.
- Promote Akeneo’s value proposition and foster engagement with solutions and strategic partners – including partner communications (partner portal and newsletters), activation of joint partner marketing campaigns and events, and support for partner onboarding, training, and enablement.
- Coordinate live and online events including tradeshows, webinars, roadshows as part of the overall marketing mix and ensure there is a cohesive pre-event, at-event, and post-event plan to increase engagement and ROI.
- Forecast, measure and analyze the impact and ROI of marketing activities and programs especially contribution to pipeline, but also execution KPIs such as lead conversion metrics and content consumption.
- Bachelor’s degree, emphasis in marketing preferred.
- A minimum of five years of experience in B2B software/technology marketing roles
- Self-starter, highly organized with strong multi-tasking and prioritization abilities
- Ability to be creative, efficient, and productive with minimal supervision or guidance.
- A highly motivated individual who thrives in a fast-paced, multi-cultural environment and is readily adaptable to changing market and organizational requirements.
- Strong planning, project, and budget management skills.
- Proven skills at rolling out integrated marketing programs for demand creation.
- Understands the use of social media in overall demand creation.
- Deep understanding of Marketing and Salesforce automation (SFDC, Pardot, Marketo. Hubspot).
- Excellent oral/written communication skills.
- Good analytical skills to report on return on investment and improve future activities.
- Fluent in English.
- Willingness to travel.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.