Technology and Alliance Partner Manager
- London, UK
Akeneo helps more than 80,000 worldwide merchants manage their product information.
Our intuitive platform is made to simplify product information processes and is designed for companies looking for efficient answers to their multichannel needs.
Our tool helps merchants to centralise, translate and control the quality of the product information, leading to higher transformation rates, better SEO, shorter time-to-market and lower return rates.
Akeneo software brings efficiency to marketing teams struggling with tools such as excel. We made our software user-friendly so it’s intuitive and easy to use! Made.com, Kurt Geiger, Samsung and many other companies chose Akeneo to improve their product enrichment processes.
The Technology and Alliance Partnership Manager - EMEA role is part of Akeneo’s Channel & Alliances organization and is responsible for managing key technology partnerships and business development in EMEA. The Technology and Alliance Manager - EMEA will focus on building and managing alliances with key 3rd party partners, building joint product value propositions, driving sales enablement and field interaction, pipeline management and forecasting, as well as proactive business planning and business development with our partners. Key responsibilities include:
- Manage regional relationships with key technology partners such as Salesforce, Adobe, BigCommerce, Shopify Plus and other important partners across EMEA.
- Develop business plans and growth strategies with partners and execute against metrics and milestones to drive mutual customer growth and revenue.
- Train and enable partner sales and solution specialists on how to position and co-sell Akeneo.
- Coordinate joint marketing and lead generation activities with partner marketing.
- Keep partners updated on sales resources, changes and new product developments.
- Manage partner pipelines and work with the sales team to ensure partner sales execution against leads.
- Work with the Akeneo sales team as the partner “expert” to optimize joint sales efforts.
- Strong connection with Salesforce, Adobe, BigCommerce organizations and ecosystem (including partner System Integrators)
- Experience working within an e-commerce or enterprise software environment
- Experience in an Alliance and Technology partnership role working with a partner network either directly or indirectly
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, high-growth environment
- Bachelor's Degree in Business or Marketing strongly preferred
- 5-7 years’ experience in technology sales or channel management required
- Proven experience in consultative sales and relationship building
- Self-starter with entrepreneurial desire
- Excellent communications and interpersonal skills
- Strong organization skills
- Strong customer-facing and public presentation skills
- Effective written and verbal skills