- Düsseldorf, Germany
Akeneo, the #1 Open Source PIM worldwide, helps more than 80,000 worldwide merchants manage their product information.
Our intuitive platform is made to simplify product information processes and is designed for companies looking for efficient answers to their multichannel needs.
Our tool helps merchants to centralise, translate and control the quality of the product information, leading to higher transformation rates, better SEO, shorter time-to-market and lower return rates.
Akeneo software brings efficiency to marketing teams struggling with tools such as excel. We made our software user-friendly so it’s intuitive and easy to use! Made.com, Kurt Geiger, Samsung and many other companies chose Akeneo to improve their product enrichment processes.
- Join Akeneo’s Professional Services team to assist our clients and partners in configuring and implementing our tool.
- Train our partners and clients on the technical aspects around implementing Akeneo, and its development
- Design and define training and certification programs.
- You speak German and English fluently,
- Regardless of your actual training, you have significant experience (3-5 years) in product integration.
- You have good object-oriented design (OOD) skills,
- Experience with REST APIs
- You have a strong knowledge of PHP, SQL and MySQL,
- You value quality deliverables,
- You have good communication skills and enjoy working with clients and partners,
- You are autonomous, reactive and involved.