Business Development Representative Central Eastern Europe
- Nantes, France
Akeneo helps more than 80000 worldwide merchants manage their product information.
Our intuitive platform is made to simplify product information processes and is designed for companies looking for efficient answers to their multichannel needs.
Our tool helps merchants to centralise, translate and control the quality of the product information, leading to higher transformation rates, better SEO, shorter time-to-market and lower return rates.
Akeneo software brings efficiency to marketing teams struggling with tools such as excel. We made our software user-friendly so it’s intuitive and easy to use! Made.com, Kurt Geiger, Samsung and many other companies chose Akeneo to improve their product enrichment processes.
We are seeking a hard-working and motivated business developer to join our growing team. The individual in this role will assist company growth through new opportunities acquisition. This role requires personal drive, tireless persistence, and sales strategy expertise.
- Conduct effective discovery and qualification conversations with prospects through your deep understanding of our products value proposition and use-cases;
- Develop creative strategies for engaging and nurturing prospects using email, phone, social media and any other strategies that work!
- Identify & cultivate relationships with decision-makers within targeted accounts;
- Qualify leads from marketing campaigns as potential sales opportunities;
- Work collaboratively with sales and marketing to execute a lead generation strategy as the firm introduces enhancements to existing solutions and/or releases new products;
- Use your frontline knowledge of customers’ needs to educate the broader team on learnings and business opportunities.
- You speak a native level of German and you are fluent in English
- Previous experience in a customer-facing position is a plus
- Excellent communication skills
- Autonomous, well organized, eager to learn & proactive with a strong interest in Sales & eCommerce Marketing
- Previous experience in e-commerce or software industry is a plus
- At ease in an international environment
- Great listener & problem solver
- Experience working with business owners, CMO’s, and executives would be a plus
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, high-growth environment