Site Reliability Engineer
- Nantes, France
Akeneo helps more than 70000 worldwide merchants manage their product information.
Our intuitive platform is made to simplify product information processes and is designed for companies looking for efficient answers to their multichannel needs. Our tool helps merchants to centralize, translate and control the quality of the product information, leading to higher transformation rates, better SEO, shorter time-to-market and lower return rates.
Akeneo software brings efficiency to marketing teams struggling with tools such as excel. We made our software user-friendly so it’s intuitive and easy to use! Made.com, Kurt Geiger, Samsung, and many other companies chose Akeneo to improve their product enrichment processes.
- Maintain and improve Akeneo Cloud Platform based on Kubernetes.
- Build cool advanced cloud-based service like monitoring, load balancing, Continuous Deployment for the Core team and Customers
- Work in collaboration with Core dev squads to build the best cloud products
- Based on SLI/SLO/SLA pattern, you’ll manage products metrics
Why you’ll succeed:
- You have experience building cloud SaaS or PaaS environment based on a major cloud provider
- You are a developer, or you know how to develop a web application ready for the cloud
- You have strong knowledge of modern cloud management tools (Kubernetes, Terraform, Docker...)
- You can choose the solution to target performance and scalability needs
- You are obsessed with application performance, high availability and reliability
- You are very rigorous, and you understand the value of the customer’s data
- You write and speak English (Because English people don’t speak french at all)
You’ll have the opportunity to work for an open-source project, which has famous customer across the world. You'll be able to learn new things every day and grow in an awesome team!