- Boston, MA, USA
Akeneo, the #1 Open Source PIM worldwide, helps more than 70000 worldwide merchants manage their product information.
Our intuitive platform is made to simplify product information processes and is designed for companies looking for efficient answers to their multichannel needs.
Our tool helps merchants to centralise, translate and control the quality of the product information, leading to higher transformation rates, better SEO, shorter time-to-market and lower return rates.
Akeneo software brings efficiency to marketing teams struggling with tools such as excel. We made our software user-friendly so it’s intuitive and easy to use! Made.com, Kurt Geiger, Samsung and many other companies chose Akeneo to improve their product enrichment processes.
The Learning Experience Specialist will build scalable learning experiences that support leaders and teams across Akeneo and external stakeholders in performing their jobs. The ideal candidate will be creative and tech-savvy with experience working across multiple instructional delivery modalities. The Learning Experience Specialist will create and continuously improve learning experiences using an array of approaches that engage learners and drive high-impact courses and programs. You will be responsible for developing high-quality training content in multiple formats such as interactive eLearning, videos, instructor-led sessions, virtual classrooms design, tool kits, job aids, study guides, and simulations. You will also be responsible for delivering the content. The role requires an individual who can innovate, move quickly, and not be constrained by how things have been done before. The role also requires deep collaboration with SMEs including senior-level leaders.
The ideal candidate will be comfortable working on multiple projects in a fast-paced, high-energy environment. The candidate should be an adult learning expert who is creative, analytical, and customer-obsessed. They must be willing to roll up their sleeves and do what it takes to get the job done while insisting on the highest standards and measuring the impact of the learning experiences they build.
Specific responsibilities will include:
- Collaborate and coach business leaders and subject matter experts to build learning solutions for employees, customers, partners and Community members of Akeneo.
- Lead learning projects from needs scoping to producing steps, in collaboration with our Education Manager to deliver innovative learning solutions.
- Facilitate Instructor-Led Live and Virtual sessions and deliver related content.
- Pursue a deep understanding of learner roles and work with SMEs to ensure that learning solutions meet learner needs.
- Design and develop creative, learner-centred, performance-based training materials utilizing interactive eLearning modules and videos.
- Use appropriate tools and delivery methods to produce blended learning materials.
- Develop scalable modules to ensure all training programs are consistent and ready for a potentially global audience.
- Leverage technology to improve learner access to materials and provide just in time learning.
- Continually evaluate tools and processes for quality, behavioural and business impact, and scalability.
- Maintain knowledge of new learning approaches, technology, and tools through continuous research to ensure our solutions deliver innovation.
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant field or equivalent work experience.
- 5+ years of experience in instructional design and developing learning content.
- Experience designing, developing, planning, implementing and assessing training to current industry and adult learning standards.
- Experience developing and facilitating training collateral, interactive eLearning modules, and job aids.
- Working knowledge of Learning Management Systems such as Skilljar.
- An eye for visual design and knack for creating great user experiences.
- Proven experience collaborating with subject matter experts, global stakeholders, and managers.
- Experience managing/updating training content residing on content management systems.
- Experience managing, monitoring, reporting on all curriculum and assessment data.
- Intermediate knowledge of media development and authoring tools usage (image, video, audio).
- Graduate degree in Instructional Design, Adult Learning, or a related field.
- 2+ years of Project Management experience.
- 2+ years of Training facilitation experience.
- Learning Management System (e.g., Skilljar, Cornerstone or Thinking Cap) administration experience, including eLearning publishing and learning assessments.
- History of sparking improvements in learning strategy and content through collaboration and prototyping.
- Ability to prioritize, manage and complete multiple projects with tight deadlines, multiple stakeholders, and minimal oversight.
- Excellent written (writing and editing) and verbal skills.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.