Business Development Representative
- Boston, MA, USA
Akeneo helps more than 70000 worldwide merchants manage their product information.
Our intuitive platform is made to simplify product information processes and is designed for companies looking for efficient answers to their multichannel needs.
Our tool helps merchants to centralise, translate and control the quality of the product information, leading to higher transformation rates, better SEO, shorter time-to-market and lower return rates.
Akeneo software brings efficiency to marketing teams struggling with tools such as excel. We made our software user-friendly so it’s intuitive and easy to use! Made.com, Kurt Geiger, Samsung and many other companies chose Akeneo to improve their product enrichment processes.
We are seeking a hard-working and motivated business developer to join our growing team. The individual in this role will assist company growth through new opportunities acquisition. This role requires personal drive, tireless persistence, and sales strategy expertise.
- Conduct effective discovery and qualification conversations with prospects through your deep understanding of our products value proposition and use-cases;
- Develop creative strategies for engaging and nurturing prospects using email, phone, social media and any other strategies that work!
- Identify & cultivate relationships with decision makers within targeted accounts;
- Qualify leads from marketing campaigns as potential sales opportunities;
- Work collaboratively with sales and marketing to execute a lead generation strategy as the firm introduces enhancements to existing solutions and/or releases new products;
- Use your frontline knowledge of customers’ needs to educate the broader team on learnings and business opportunities.
- Track record of achieving your Lead generation quotas;
- Proven work experience as a Business Development Representative in a fast growing software company;
- Hands-on experience with multiple sales techniques (including cold calls);
- Previous experience in B2B/B2C eCommerce;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Experience with CRM and Social software (SalesForce, LinkedIn, Discover.org..)
- Experience working with CMO’s, and executives;
- Autonomous, well organized, eager to learn & proactive with a strong interest in Sales & eCommerce Marketing.