Information Systems Security Manager
- Nantes, France
- Temps complet
Description de l'entreprise
Akeneo, the #1 Open Source PIM worldwide, helps more than 70000 worldwide merchants manage their product information.
Our intuitive platform is made to simplify product information processes and is designed for companies looking for efficient answers to their multichannel needs.
Our tool helps merchants to centralise, translate and control the quality of the product information, leading to higher transformation rates, better SEO, shorter time-to-market and lower return rates.
Akeneo software brings efficiency to marketing teams struggling with tools such as excel. We made our software user-friendly so it’s intuitive and easy to use! Made.com, Kurt Geiger, Samsung and many other companies chose Akeneo to improve their product enrichment processes.
Description du poste
Your main responsibilities are:
- Ensure the whole company follows regulation rules and best practices
- Manage the security and vulnerabilities audits as well as risks evaluation and implement required actions
- Ensure the ISO 27001 certification
- Drive the implementation of required equipment
- Define, implement and document the processes required by regulation together with the different departments
- Carry out the regulatory watch
- Raise awareness among colleagues about rules and regulations
- Gather and manage documentation
- Organize the required interventions and carry out successful recurring tests
- Prepare external audits
You have great people skills, you are commanded for your thoroughness, your analytic mind and your communication skills.
You will be working with international teams, therefore English is a must have.
You have a 2-to-5 year experience in regulation implementation. You successfully led a company to obtaining a certification.