- Nantes, France
Akeneo, the #1 Open Source PIM worldwide, helps more than 70000 worldwide merchants manage their product information.
Our intuitive platform is made to simplify product information processes and is designed for companies looking for efficient answers to their multichannel needs.
Our tool helps merchants to centralise, translate and control the quality of the product information, leading to higher transformation rates, better SEO, shorter time-to-market and lower return rates.
Akeneo software brings efficiency to marketing teams struggling with tools such as excel. We made our software user-friendly so it’s intuitive and easy to use! Made.com, Kurt Geiger, Samsung and many other companies chose Akeneo to improve their product enrichment processes.
We are looking for a Support Engineer to join our growing team. The Support team is based in Nantes and Boston and is part of the Product team. It is filled with dedicated and passionate people who take pride in going the extra mile to deliver the best customer experience.
- Collaborate across teams to solve complex technical Enterprise Edition customer problems in a considerate, accurate, and timely manner from the Jira Service Desk portal.
- Support Akeneo clients and partners by fulfilling various installation, configuration, and data exploration requests, while delivering amazing customer support experiences to highly technical customers
- Work with the Product, Maintenance and Cloud teams to ensure the reliability of the technical qualification.
- Animate the community: The Akeneo PIM Community Edition is an open-source PIM that can be freely downloaded online. The users of the Community version of Akeneo can get in touch with us through GitHub or Slack!
- Improve your skill set thanks to additional trainings and exposure to other programming languages featured in Akeneo products.
- Capitalize on feedback from our customers and partners to improve our functional and technical documentation and to suggest product improvements
- Contribute to the ongoing learning, and success of the Support team with active contributions on testing, documentation and tooling to help achieve team goals.
- You have a deep knowledge of PHP Symfony.
- You have at least a three-year experience in TPAM (Third Party Application Maintenance), application development or technical application support.
- You are comfortable with MySQL.
- You know BASH and you can work on a remote server with SSH.
- You have experience with Jira Service Desk and Github or other ticketing systems.
- You know how to communicate effectively with internal/external stakeholders from various teams: Professional Services, Customer success, Channels, and Core developers. You do believe cross-continental communication is a nice challenge!
- You have strong written and verbal communication skills including the ability to communicate with both technical and non-technical customers.
- You are convinced that open source can change the world!
- You speak English and French fluently