- Nantes, France
Akeneo, the #1 Open Source PIM worldwide, helps more than 70000 worldwide merchants manage their product information.
Our intuitive platform is made to simplify product information processes and is designed for companies looking for efficient answers to their multichannel needs.
Our tool helps merchants to centralise, translate and control the quality of the product information, leading to higher transformation rates, better SEO, shorter time-to-market and lower return rates.
Akeneo software brings efficiency to marketing teams struggling with tools such as excel. We made our software user-friendly so it’s intuitive and easy to use! Made.com, Kurt Geiger, Samsung and many other companies chose Akeneo to improve their product enrichment processes.
- Join Akeneo’s Professional Services team to assist our clients and partners in configuring and implementing our tool.
- Develop and maintain tools and bundles that add value and facilitate the integration of the Akeneo solution (technologies: PHP, Symfony, MySQL, Elastic, React, Typescript)
- Train our partners and clients on the technical aspects around implementing Akeneo, and its development
- Design and define training and certification programs.
- Regardless of your actual training, you have significant experience (5 years minimum) in product integration.
- You have good object-oriented design (OOD) skills,
- Symfony no longer holds any secrets for you,
- You have a strong knowledge of PHP, SQL and MySQL,
- You have at least a basic knowledge of JSON and REST,
- You value quality deliverables,
- You have good communication skills and enjoy working with clients and partners,
- You are autonomous, reactive and involved,
- You like to travel and are not afraid of going off to run workshops all over the world (EMEA and APAC),
- You speak French and English fluently (another European language would be a plus)