Global VP Channel & Alliances
- Boston, MA, USA
Akeneo helps more than 30000 worldwide merchants manage their product information.
Our intuitive platform is made to simplify product information processes and is designed for companies looking for efficient answers to their multichannel needs.
Our tool helps merchants to centralize, translate and control the quality of the product information, leading to higher transformation rates, better SEO, shorter time-to-market and lower return rates.
Akeneo software brings efficiency to marketing teams struggling with tools such as excel. We made our software user-friendly so it’s intuitive and easy to use! Made.com, Kurt Geiger, Samsung, and many other companies chose Akeneo to improve their product enrichment processes.
The Global VP Channel & Alliances is responsible for indirect go to market strategy, operations, and revenue globally across all geographic regions. All partner-based routes to market are in scope, including Systems Integrators and Technology Partners.
Reporting to the CEO, the global VP will grow an existing team focused on partner strategy and the execution of programs to grow the partner network and impact. They are expected to work cross-functionally and collaborate with the sales, marketing, services, and training/enablement teams to build a fully integrated channel partner ecosystem. This role is a front line level general management role that is a high impact, quota-carrying, sales management position that plays an integral role in the success of the overall field team and company. Key responsibilities include:
- Leadership and management of Channel & Technology Partners teams including resource management, hiring, mentorship, and performance management
- Develop and implement the overall channels strategy for the field and company globally.
- Collaborate with field sales teams to provide partners that add value to our current and prospective customers, identify incremental opportunities and assist in current sales pursuits.
- Define a go-to-market strategy for a portfolio of strategic technology partners.
- Develop business plans with each partner and ensure their successful execution
- Create and drive Akeneo channel programs, including assisting with program definitions, oversight, pricing, and channel resources.
- Work cross-functionally to develop channel marketing programs, enhanced partner portal, partner product certifications and training, collateral, etc.
- The ideal candidate will have 15 plus years’ prior global alliances leadership experience in Enterprise Software (including Enterprise SaaS) driving partner revenue and growth with key Systems Integrators and Business partners through an enterprise sales force.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, high-growth environment
- Must be a team player who is goal-oriented and confident, with aptitude and desire to build high-performing dispersed team. This individual must demonstrate an ability to get things done, build consensus, resolve conflict, and solve tough business problems, working in concert with others.
- Strong capabilities in building and executing channel strategies by segment and geography, creating and presenting sales plans, setting milestones, measuring performance and being accountable for results to executive management.
- Strong leadership and influencing skills: the ability to obtain results in an organization that he/she does not control.