Business Development Manager Australia
- Sydney NSW, Australia
Akeneo is a global leader in Product Experience Management (PXM) solutions that help merchants and brands deliver consistent and enriched customer experiences across all sales
channels, including eCommerce, mobile, print, and retail points of sale.
Akeneo’s product information management (PIM) and product data intelligence solutions dramatically improve product data quality and accuracy while simplifying and accelerating
product catalog management.
Our intuitive platform is made to simplify product information processes and is designed for companies looking for efficient answers to their multichannel needs.
Our tool helps merchants to centralize, translate and control the quality of the product information, leading to higher transformation rates, better SEO, shorter time-to-market and lower return rates.
Akeneo software brings efficiency to marketing teams struggling with tools such as excel. We made our software user-friendly so it’s intuitive and easy to use! Made.com, Kurt Geiger, Samsung, and many other companies chose Akeneo to improve their product enrichment processes.
HQ Based ), Nantes (France) with subsidiaries in Boston (USA), Düsseldorf (Germany), London (UK), Sydney (Australia) and Tel Aviv (Israel), Akeneo is a fast-growing company with a strong international expansion.
You will be first asked to be responsible for the sales hypergrowth activity.
You will be our an Akeneo representative but aim at growing the team in Australia to reach 5-15 people within 2 years.
- Build awareness and adoption of Akeneo PXM in the ANZ sales area.
- Achieve the revenue goal for the region (HyperGrowth number)
- Drive the Go to market in the region, engaging partners, marketing and BDR for pipeline generation
- Act as sales lead in key enterprise opportunities
- Follow up on highly qualified opportunities at mid-sized and large companies
- Work collaboratively with marketing and technology departments to execute sales strategy as the firm introduces enhancements to existing solutions and/or releases new products
- Bring your thinking, strategies, and ideas to advance our company’s values, unique culture, and vision for the future
- Attends sales meeting and prepare regular sales report to the Regional Sales Director (Europe Based)
- 7 to 10+ years of selling Enterprise solution: E-commerce and preferably SaaS technology, open-source environment is a plus ; Company operating within a Digital Marketing Enterprise or enterprise software environment ; Sales Manager experience within Software company.
- Experience working with business owners, CMO’s, and executives would be a plus
- Experience in SI background (Project rollout) to position Akeneo Ecosystem is a plus
- Experience in an indirect sales environment relying on a partner network
- Superior communications skills and closing skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, high-growth environment
- Strong ability to use Technology Skills such as CRM Salesforce, Microsoft, G-suite, Slack
- A mandatory international education with a Master’s degree at minima
- French language is a plus to report and deal with Head Office
- The employment relationship is based on mutual loyalty and trust. You shall, in all matters, protect the Employer’s interests and endeavour to create confidence in, and goodwill for, the Employer’s business.
Location: Australia – Situated at WeWork Sydney.
Regular Travel will occur within Australia & international such at Akeneo HQ, Nantes, France.
Remote work possible: Sydney based with remote options while on offshore trips Yes - if already experienced in remote roles
Salary: Between $K105 and $k115 pending experience + sup + commissions