- Nantes, France
Akeneo helps more than 30000 worldwide merchants manage their product information.
Our intuitive platform is made to simplify product information processes and is designed for companies looking for efficient answers to their multichannel needs.
Our tool helps merchants to centralize, translate and control the quality of the product information, leading to higher transformation rates, better SEO, shorter time-to-market and lower return rates.
Akeneo software brings efficiency to marketing teams struggling with tools such as excel. We made our software user-friendly so it’s intuitive and easy to use! Made.com, Kurt Geiger, Samsung, and many other companies chose Akeneo to improve their product enrichment processes.
The Business Consultant is a key role in the Professional Services organization, tackling complex business challenges from customers and helping them see value out of their investment in Akeneo.
- Become a functional expert of Akeneo technology to guide customers to optimal implementations by simplifying business workflows and improving data governance
- Train customers and partners on Akeneo principles and best practices
- Work with partners to provide functional recommendations based on customer use cases and business requirements
- Contribute to Akeneo’s implementation methodology and help improve how we work with customers
- Simplify Julia’s life
- You are passionate about customers and helping them drive value through adoption of technology.
- You are experienced and comfortable leading workshops with customers of mixed skill levels and seniority.
- You love digging into complex customer challenges and helping them implement simple solutions.
- You’re meticulous about the quality of customer deliverables.
- You thrive in an extremely dynamic and changing environment.
This position requires approximately 50% travel